Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively off the wagon at the minute. Was ill for a while and then on my first trip back to the gym I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder. Tried to go again this weekend but aggravated the injury again.

Moral of the story is to not rush yourself back after an injury!
Or just not be a wimp, wOOOoOOoH

Swift recovery though, it's a pain (pun not intended) to deal with as those things keep coming back if not treated/recovered fully.

Not had a day off since last Monday but woke up today in need of a rest from it . I'll probably just go for a swim this afternoon instead and walk the dog a few times .

Lost 3lb last week but only 1lb this week . Not great but better than gaining weight . My fitness is improving a lot again though so the weight will come off in time .

41lb to go on my target lol

Gym again. 8 miles in 30 minutes on the bike. Felt like caving at 15 and 20 minutes but powered through thinking about what a fat, lazy [Poor language removed] I am.
Nice one.
I do a lot of cycling and the last mile of a 10 mile test is like this - push yourself into cardiac arrest to attone for being a lazy fat [Poor language removed].

Just bought a time trial bike for the coming season. Not used to the aero position and it is well uncomfortable - felt like Bambi on ice taking it out. Going to take a lot of practice on the turbo to get it right.

Massively off the wagon at the minute. Was ill for a while and then on my first trip back to the gym I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder. Tried to go again this weekend but aggravated the injury again.

Moral of the story is to not rush yourself back after an injury!

Me too for the last week after being massively back into it.

Will be back in tomorrow though.

Is that all just your head though?

AHAHAHAHAA BET U WERNT EXPECTIN THA! lol

I was at 32kg each side about 3 weeks ago. Planning my rest days better and hammering the protein has made a huge difference.

*applies for butlers in the buff*
Well in and keep going bra.

OH HANG ON LAD DID U JUS RIP MY OVERSIZED HEAD DER U DID DIDNT U LAD PURE LOLS UR MAD U LAD.

Been down in London for a month now. I cycle a short commute and go to site meetings/visits on my bike. Probably do about 20-50km a week doing that, but obviously isn't proper cycling. Richmond park is dull and full of plebs driving around and the Surrey hills are uninspiring and a faff to get too. Feeling a bit stuck for ideas, London and the south east is terrible for cycling.

Tried running and I suppose my body isn't use to it yet. Did a couple of 5km runs and I'm very sore in the morning! Also worried about knackering my joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back