Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been down in London for a month now. I cycle a short commute and go to site meetings/visits on my bike. Probably do about 20-50km a week doing that, but obviously isn't proper cycling. Richmond park is dull and full of plebs driving around and the Surrey hills are uninspiring and a faff to get too. Feeling a bit stuck for ideas, London and the south east is terrible for cycling.

Tried running and I suppose my body isn't use to it yet. Did a couple of 5km runs and I'm very sore in the morning! Also worried about knackering my joints.

Have a word with @Bruce Wayne he's our resident cycling expert based in London also

Been down in London for a month now. I cycle a short commute and go to site meetings/visits on my bike. Probably do about 20-50km a week doing that, but obviously isn't proper cycling. Richmond park is dull and full of plebs driving around and the Surrey hills are uninspiring and a faff to get too. Feeling a bit stuck for ideas, London and the south east is terrible for cycling.

Tried running and I suppose my body isn't use to it yet. Did a couple of 5km runs and I'm very sore in the morning! Also worried about knackering my joints.

I'll probably be heading out into Kent this Sunday if you wanted to pop along. Could show you a few hills out that way (Surrey is rubbish imo). It's not Alpine like, but my usual loop does around 1800m of climbing in 100km.

Surrey hills is well regarded for mountain biking, believe Peaslake is a hub for it. It's v soft at first glance compared to proper hairy-arsed Northern riding, but the trails are excellent.

Mad bantz on the previous page there by chics and BLF lol

I just did some pushups and made a punching bag thing in an empty room we have so did that for 30 minutes.

Quite happy with that.

Did loads of triceps exercises with a dumbbell I have here... still sad I can't (afford to) go to the gym, as I miss deadlifts, but I feel good for doing those exercises nonetheless.

Also protein shakez.

Mad bantz on the previous page there by chics and BLF lol

I just did some pushups and made a punching bag thing in an empty room we have so did that for 30 minutes.

Quite happy with that.

Did loads of triceps exercises with a dumbbell I have here... still sad I can't (afford to) go to the gym, as I miss deadlifts, but I feel good for doing those exercises nonetheless.

Also protein shakez.
lol @chicoazul & BLF the brothers in banter lol

I did a big leg session and a few hours of rock climbing yesterday. My body is ruined now. I haven't done rock climbing in ages and I enjoyed it. Was climbing at Awesome Walls in Liverpool. Cool place that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back