Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour of Flanders tomorrow - war on the cobbles, if you're looking for inspiration to get out on the bike and lay down some pain. On eurosport tomorrow afternoon before our game.
Cancellera's last year - still fancied to be in contention. Here he is in 2013 with Sagan on the paterberg - You're good, kid, but while I'm around you're second best.

Legendary destruction of Tom Boonen on the Muur in 2010:

The Old Man reminisces:

Last edited:
Tour of Flanders tomorrow - war on the cobbles, if you're looking for inspiration to get out on the bike and lay down some pain. On eurosport tomorrow afternoon before our game.
Cancellera's last year - still fancied to be in contention. Here he is in 2013 with Sagan on the paterberg - You're good, kid, but while I'm around you're second best.

Legendary destruction of Tom Boonen on the Muur in 2010:

The Old Man reminisces:

Best race of the year imo. That 2010 version was absolutely incredible. Fabian's performance the following week in Roubaix was equally jaw dropping.

Best race of the year imo. That 2010 version was absolutely incredible. Fabian's performance the following week in Roubaix was equally jaw dropping.
We are now in the Sagan era, if we weren't already. What a rider - crushed it. Fabien looked v strong, but just missed getting on the key break from PS and Kwiatowski.

We are now in the Sagan era, if we weren't already. What a rider - crushed it. Fabien looked v strong, but just missed getting on the key break from PS and Kwiatowski.

Aye, I'm a Fabian fan-boy, so was a bit gutted he couldn't get a win in his final race, but Sagan did incredibly well. I'd never really taken to him prior to his Worlds win, but since then he's been really good. Etixx and Sky must be gutted. So many strong riders and a best place of 5th between them. That's a really poor showing.

Aye, I'm a Fabian fan-boy, so was a bit gutted he couldn't get a win in his final race, but Sagan did incredibly well. I'd never really taken to him prior to his Worlds win, but since then he's been really good. Etixx and Sky must be gutted. So many strong riders and a best place of 5th between them. That's a really poor showing.
I guess that the brutal pace must suit the real strongmen, everyone's red-lining it, so easy to make tactical errors when you've got a split-second to respond.

Fabian will be in contention for Roubaix, no doubt.

Back in the gym after a week off through feeling rough in which I lost 2lbs. Wasn't disappointed as I'd not been to the gym and only ate half clean. Smashed out 9 miles on the bike in half an hour and walked 10 minutes each way (you'd be impressed if you knew my weight lol). Will be there tomorrow and the following two nights and loving being back already.

Love how positive the gym makes me feel and I'm feeling so motivated still. I've never been this motivated before and I'm reaping the rewards. 64lbs lost since November, 50lbs of which have been lost since January. Shower then bed. Night folks.

Hello all, I've decided to use this thread as a point of reference for my daily intake. I'm sure @Bungle will join me.

So today I have had:

• A double sausage and egg McMuffin meal.
  • A Snickers.
  • Two cheese and chorizo barms.
  • A packet of Seabrooks beef crisp.
  • A full pack of Jaffa Cakes.
  • 3 Trio biscuits.
  • 2 Pepperami Wideboys.
I have just ordered an Indian so should be a good end to the day.

Thanks for reading.

Hello all, I've decided to use this thread as a point of reference for my daily intake. I'm sure @Bungle will join me.

So today I have had:

• A Snickers.
  • 3 Trio biscuits.
  • 2 Pepperami Wideboys.

Thanks for reading.

Good post mate. Today I've had;

Bowl of Golden Graham's
One of the kids big Oreo Chocolate bars
4 Strawberry Pop Tarts
A Bounty
2 Chicago Town Pizzas and some Garlic bread.
Balance it out with a bottle of diet coke as well

Probably have pudding soon.

So today I have had:

• A Snickers.
  • 3 Trio biscuits.
  • 2 Pepperami Wideboys.

Thanks for reading.
the cheese and chorizo barms sound good

Good post mate. Today I've had;

Bowl of Golden Graham's
One of the kids big Oreo Chocolate bars
4 Strawberry Pop Tarts
A Bounty
2 Chicago Town Pizzas and some Garlic bread.
Balance it out with a bottle of diet coke as well

Probably have pudding soon.
Just finished my Indian, got a Keema naan cos I know she doesn't like them so I had it all to myself.

Was a Dansak with a chicken chat starter.

7.9/10 would eat again.

Gym done again. Eaten a lot of chilli and garlic this week and I [Poor language removed] stink of it. Literally sweating chilli and garlic paste. Smashed the bike and some weights again. Feeling good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back