Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's Sat the 6th. If you've done that already this should be more fun by all accounts.

yeah, am expecting it to be more of a laugh! my mate loves it - the first time he went he ran through the electric bit and got hit on the calf - there is a video of it somewhere - he hit the deck with a massive face plant, it was the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Fully expecting to get hit on the balls or something now and becoming a internet and mate sensation

Mine's Sat the 6th. If you've done that already this should be more fun by all accounts.

You've probably chosen the best sport for views, I don't think you've ever posted an uphill cycling pick that wasn't at least mildly breathtaking. Never been to that part of the world either, looks good Bruce ;)

Mountains are awesome :) Slovenia looks like a bit of a hidden gem too. We'll probably stay in Kranjska Gora (which is literally beautiful mountain), and it works out at something like £15 a night each. Cheap as chips, and the views look awesome

jasna.jpg

yeah, am expecting it to be more of a laugh! my mate loves it - the first time he went he ran through the electric bit and got hit on the calf - there is a video of it somewhere - he hit the deck with a massive face plant, it was the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Fully expecting to get hit on the balls or something now and becoming a internet and mate sensation

I imagine it's one of those things you pray to get through unscathed, but then once you've finished and you're watching other people do it you secretly want them to get shocked for your own amusement.

Mountains are awesome :) Slovenia looks like a bit of a hidden gem too. We'll probably stay in Kranjska Gora (which is literally beautiful mountain), and it works out at something like £15 a night each. Cheap as chips, and the views look awesome

jasna.jpg

Do love a mountain. Can't complain at £15 a night either in that setting!

I climbed a couple when I went away for a month last year, just by foot that is, the biggest one being Rinjani. Stunning being up there for sunrise I can tell you. The upload a file bit is giving me the error message or I'd post a few.

I imagine it's one of those things you pray to get through unscathed, but then once you've finished and you're watching other people do it you secretly want them to get shocked for your own amusement.

Defo - am trying to find the video of him getting shocked, think its been taken down due to the sheer laughs of everyone watching it!

Ill hope to get through without being ballshocked - then ill watch and hope someone else is!

I guess that the brutal pace must suit the real strongmen, everyone's red-lining it, so easy to make tactical errors when you've got a split-second to respond.

Fabian will be in contention for Roubaix, no doubt.

Wow, what a Paris-Roubaix that was. Absolutely incredible race, excitement from start to finish. Really thought Stannard had it at the end, but hats off to all of them. Wow.

Wow, what a Paris-Roubaix that was. Absolutely incredible race, excitement from start to finish. Really thought Stannard had it at the end, but hats off to all of them. Wow.
Brilliant race, just superb. Monstrous ride from Stannard, threw down so much work and still contested the finish - thought he could come over the top of them but wasn't to be.
Brilliant riding from Boonen and Hayman to put EBH away just prior to the velodrome - he'd prob have taken that sprint no problem if they'd all rolled in together.

Since starting a new job I've struggled to get to the gym so much. I just don't have the time now. I've gone from being in the shape of my life to the skinniest I've been in over 6 months.

SAKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back