Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need to start exercising more and most importantly eating healthier. I play occasional pick up games of basketball with friends but its not frequently enough. Not eating a ton of doughnuts and things like that but just cant stay away from bread and potatoes

Is right. Their chickentit, minced meat and bacon aren't rivalled for price. And the bags of rice (sometimes here, loads of students so they go quite quick) are very good.

I don't get the people that say they don't go to Aldi cuz everything's crap. Have they ever had most of the things there ffs?! And 12 x Tennents cans for £7.50, can't beat that either.
I really like their Turkey breast steaks, they're full of protein and about 3% fat. Prawns and salmon fillets are pretty cheap too. Things like yoghurt and cottage cheese are dirt cheap as well and are packed with protein. I Iove the place.

I really like their Turkey breast steaks, they're full of protein and about 3% fat. Prawns and salmon fillets are pretty cheap too. Things like yoghurt and cottage cheese are dirt cheap as well and are packed with protein. I Iove the place.
Same really, it's fantastic.

If you are low on money (like me right now) - frozen foods section sells stuff for less than a quid per meal...

Loving turkey breast steaks myself . Could eat them every day .

Loving turkey breast steaks myself . Could eat them every day .
They're ace aren't they? I prefer them to chicken at the moment.
Same really, it's fantastic.

If you are low on money (like me right now) - frozen foods section sells stuff for less than a quid per meal...
I started shopping their when I was a student but the food is genuinely decent so I just kept going. I eat like a king but for relatively cheap.

They're ace aren't they? I prefer them to chicken at the moment.

All their veg, tinned food and dairy is cheap too so you can still eat well on a budget. I started shopping their when I was a student but the food is genuinely decent so I just kept going. I eat like a king but for relatively cheap.

Yeah they're much tastier than chicken breast fillets . Though a cooked chicken beats a turkey all day .

First 10mile time trial of the year earlier this week and it was pretty average - was a minute slower on a proper time trial bike than my best time on an old steel fixie. So money well spent!
It was v windy on the outward leg and was fighting to keep the bike straight, so my bottle went a bit. Finished up with loads left in the tank, so reckon I can improve a lot.

Im 10 weeks into a health challenge. I may never eat turkey chicken or kangaroo as a result ever again. Been good thou basically removed sugars from my diet lost a fair bit of body fat and cracked the 100kg for the first time in my life

Im 10 weeks into a health challenge. I may never eat turkey chicken or kangaroo as a result ever again. Been good thou basically removed sugars from my diet lost a fair bit of body fat and cracked the 100kg for the first time in my life

You must have been a BIG baby!

Tweaked my hamstring at 5-a-side footy on Thursday. I'm blaming the Everton top. Mega Fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back