Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Hell. Thats Fantastic.

I did a much slower 5km in 28:00. Thats my easy pace. 25min is where my fast pace is at. You sir are supersonic!
Thank you. I was really pushing myself almost to my limit, not sure I can imagine being able to reduce that time any further.

I have a half marathon in a few weeks and have mainly been running around the 5min/km mark, but thought I'd go flat out last night.

After last years 5 stone loss I've had about 6 months of not being arsed and I put nearly 3 stone back on without even going on ale benders every week .

So decided last week to get my fat arse back into it . A decent diet and a decent amount of exercise mainly loads of walking plus hour and a half a day in the gym just on cardio for the time being .

I've walked near enough 100km in the last seven days plus the gym and eaten good . About 1800 - 2100 calories a day but keeping an eye on carbs, fat sat ,fat and sugar . Trying to have low (ish) carb days and high protein but that easier said than done .

I've lost 5lb so far . First weekend without a chippy scran in a long time .

Every other Thursday I walk a 6 mile round trip to the club to do a quiz, and have several bevvies.

Even at 50 I still play 5 a side every Friday after work in the sportshall. Organising the flat back 4 in the way that I do.
Coming after the every other Thursday quiz my performance isn't up to much .... I put it down to fatigue after the walking.

Ran 5.1km in 20:30 last night. Very pleased with that. Hard going though.

That's impressive. Did 5k for the first time in 20years a fortnight ago. I'm 37 so was happy with 24:30. Last week did 23:34. 20:30 is something to aim for but I was knackered at my pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back