Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 weeks into my latest diet attempt ( more just eating sensible and loads of cardio in the gym and walking ) abd I've lost 10lb .

Happy with that but Defo need another 2 stone off but I'd love to lose another 3 1/2 stone but that's probably unrealistic.

Just got in to cycling to help me get fit. Next year plan a coast to coast ride of the uk, and also plan riding from my house wn7 area to where we go on holiday (cardigan, Wales) which will be about 180 miles. I plan doing 100 miles the first day going to Whitchurch via a49 to Ellesmere to Welshpool on to Newtown where I will stop overnight. Then I'll finish off the journey the following day. I've been out on the bike 3 times so far done 10 miles 20 miles and 30 miles so far

Will be back training next week after my Holliday. I will be mixing up strength training (strong man type). Normal weights and cardio circuits, I will also be back doing submission wresting after quite a long lay off and a bit of boxing, mostly bag and pad drills. Still do my yoga once a week.

When I was out on Friday some bloke made a comment about the size of my arms.

I was beaming. I've fkn make it lads.

ZZ020214AROBIEKE-2.jpg

Hit the big time now mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back