Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

If ur pressing those kind of weights with no results mate you need to have a look at your technique.
I'm getting results, just not as quickly as my shoulders or back, for example. But you're probably right mate. One other thing is I never, ever do barbell bench as I always train alone and so don't have a spotter. Fed up with asking random people who help you too much and assist you on every rep. I nearly had a nasty incident doing it by myself a few months back and it's put me off.

I've decided this is what I want to look like:

<3 Phelps <3

michael-phelps-200-im-mesa-2016-e1462485977219-720x500.jpg

I started taking a new pre-workout today and Christ, it's powerful stuff. I can taste colours.

I was knackered and was going to skip the gym but ending up having loads of energy. Felt a bit tingly though.

BSN No Xplode used get me wired to he'll, but give me the shits. Just stick to creatine some BCAA before my morning lifting session
I'm using MusclePharm Assualt. I've just finished a tub but they've changed the recipe and it's even more potent now.

I have BCAA during my workout now, but maybe it's not necessary to take both.

I'm using MusclePharm Assualt. I've just finished a tub but they've changed the recipe and it's even more potent now.

I have BCAA during my workout now, but maybe it's not necessary to take both.

May give that a whirl, tend to stay away from the big brand stuff and use the protein works. But I'm lifting on an empty stomach, hence the BCAA, and hit a few plateau's so maybe a pretty workout will give me the boost

May give that a whirl, tend to stay away from the big brand stuff and use the protein works. But I'm lifting on an empty stomach, hence the BCAA, and hit a few plateau's so maybe a pretty workout will give me the boost
It's around £22 for a 30 serving tub. Tastes pretty decent too which is a bonus.

I can't work out on an empty stomach though. Makes me feel so weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back