Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down from a quite frankly embarrassing 92.5kg to 87.5kg (14.6 to 13.7) within a month. At 5'10 I should be nowhere near that, and am aiming to get down to around 78/80kg and maintain that weight. Haven't been that weight for nearly 10 years, so will be a challenge, but I am doing well.

In fact, everybody I've told how much I weigh cannot believe I am anywhere near 87kg right now, obviously just pyar muscle ya no. ;)

18km a day cycling 5 times a week is helping, as is 1 hour crossfit a week, 1 hour spinning class a week plus either an hour or 90 minutes of 5-a-side footy a week, oh plus the odd 50-minute jog with the mrs now and again and the odd game of squash.

In terms of food, little to no chocolate, no more crisps or chips, a salad, bap and occasional pot of cottage cheese for lunch Monday - Friday, and a health relatively lo-carb meal at night. Treat myself to some nice food at the weekend.

Hoping to reach my target by Christmas, but would be buzzing to hit it early.
Puts my half arsed fitness regime to shame!

Went to Amsterdam over the weekend. Went Friday lunch time. Back 4.30pm yesterday.

Put 9lb on.

I'm hoping loads of that is just fluid and i'll spike back down after a couple of days.

Did a 10K run this morning and weighed myself again afterwards, that had knocked 2lb off straight away.

Amsterdam was ace.

Had a few beers at the Oktoberfest last night so looking forward to my spinning class this evening to burn off some of them calories!

Litre of beer has around 480 calories in it, had three so will easily burn off 2 of them this evening.

Had a few beers at the Oktoberfest last night so looking forward to my spinning class this evening to burn off some of them calories!

Litre of beer has around 480 calories in it, had three so will easily burn off 2 of them this evening.
Never been but would like to go to Oktoberfest. Went to Munich for a week during the 06 world cup, and sampled the beer halls. Brilliant.

Just started Neil Hills Y3T training programme, read some ruthless things about it so thought id give it a whirl. Did the back workout yesterday and first time in a long while I've got DOMs right along my upperback. Going ruthless and running a CKD diet alongside to drop the BF% whilst trying to maintain muscle mass

Never been but would like to go to Oktoberfest. Went to Munich for a week during the 06 world cup, and sampled the beer halls. Brilliant.
Not a fan myself tbh, but went cos it was with work and was all for free. I can't stand the massive crowds and drunken behaviour of American/Australian knob heads who plague the city for three weeks. Thankfully it's all over on Monday.

Not a fan myself tbh, but went cos it was with work and was all for free. I can't stand the massive crowds and drunken behaviour of American/Australian knob heads who plague the city for three weeks. Thankfully it's all over on Monday.
"aussie, aussie, aussie, oz, oz, oz" was all you heard in munich/berlin in 06. they brought a massive following over to Germany. Definitely more annoying than the typical Americans.

Been a bit slack since Barcelona marathon back in March, but last weekend did the London Duathlon around Richmond park (great day out), and just got back from Berlin skate/run double marathon. 1:24 & 3:54. Pretty pleased with both performances since I have not trained much at all this summer.
Think I will do a few ultra-type things next year.

Just started Neil Hills Y3T training programme, read some ruthless things about it so thought id give it a whirl. Did the back workout yesterday and first time in a long while I've got DOMs right along my upperback. Going ruthless and running a CKD diet alongside to drop the BF% whilst trying to maintain muscle mass

Interesting, someone mentioned the Neil Hills Y3T training programme the other day.

Will have to check it out, slacked training since I've been on Holiday in August and doing DIY this month. Diet has gone to pot and been eating pretty crap this month. The body feels awful due to it.

Back to planning meals and protein for breakfast to sort it.

Interesting, someone mentioned the Neil Hills Y3T training programme the other day.

Will have to check it out, slacked training since I've been on Holiday in August and doing DIY this month. Diet has gone to pot and been eating pretty crap this month. The body feels awful due to it.

Back to planning meals and protein for breakfast to sort it.

The third week in the cycle is supposed horrerndous, total depletion....not looking forward to that.

Once you get back in the routine, its fine. I was the same a couple of months ago, moved gaff and started doing some work on it along with working all day I was shattered. Diet went to pot, hence the CKD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back