Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaning because he didn’t get Celtic or rangers for a testimonial he was rubbish his last few seasons as well , I can’t stand him
Trying to alienate Pat Nevin coz he didn't want to go bevying with the team during pre season,instead choosing to have a look round the city they where in always stuck with me.... "l always knew he wouldn't fit in not coming for a drink with the boys"...

No wonder he turned them down if that helmet was anything to go by.

I guess my question to the OP is, why on earth wouldn’t you do what Sharp’s done?

20 years he’s been on Everton’s books for now, in some capacity, earning a handsome wage, whilst at it.

Why wouldn’t you take the role of Director, knowing full well your feet are under the table?

I hold nothing against Sharp, other than the fact he’s a “Yes” man. It’s not his fault he’s got absolutely zero skills to be a director of a football club, it’s who appointed him.
So you’d take the money and let yourself be used as a puppet, well as long as you can live like that good luck to you mat.

Blaming Graeme Sharp for our problems really takes the biscuit, the Board has overseen the decline of our club for years but some on here wish to highlight the new boy. Frank Lampard and all the players who aren’t capable of playing Premier League Football are the symptoms of years of bad oversight of the club, we can sack as many managers as you like and we can change players but until the problem is addressed we will not see any sort of change, we will continue the gradual decline and end up a Championship side or lower. The Owner and the Board need to be changed and people brought in who know what they are doing.

He is on the board mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back