Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’d take the money and let yourself be used as a puppet, well as long as you can live like that good luck to you mat.

You’re telling me, you’re turning down a 6 figure salary? What suggests he’s being used as a puppet.

He’s there to make up the numbers, whilst he keeps his feet under the table, minding his own business.

6-figure salary to literally have no input sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Some years ago he was on a nightly phone-in on Red Rose radio with a Gary somebody ? Anyone he disagreed with he used to shout them down .I phoned up to complain and he did the same to me . Prick . Great player mind.
Think it was Gary Owen (ex-City) along with Mickey Thomas (ex-Wrexham, Everton, Manure and Brighton) and Jim Beglin (ex-RS) although I may be wrong on the last one.

Not entirely sure it was Red Rose but it was definitely the 'drive home' show on Radio Piccadilly (or maybe Radio Manchester).

Blaming Graeme Sharp for our problems really takes the biscuit, the Board has overseen the decline of our club for years but some on here wish to highlight the new boy. Frank Lampard and all the players who aren’t capable of playing Premier League Football are the symptoms of years of bad oversight of the club, we can sack as many managers as you like and we can change players but until the problem is addressed we will not see any sort of change, we will continue the gradual decline and end up a Championship side or lower. The Owner and the Board need to be changed and people brought in who know what they are doing.
Your last sentence, spot on, otherwise you get people under qualified like Sharp being appointed and used as puppets.

You’re telling me, you’re turning down a 6 figure salary? What suggests he’s being used as a puppet.

He’s there to make up the numbers, whilst he keeps his feet under the table, minding his own business.

Your last line “ 6 - figure salary to literally have no input sounds pretty reasonable to me “ let’s me know he’s being used as a puppet.

Panda Harrassing Cart
graee.jpg

Why have him there mate, where are his qualifications, when you could have an experienced board member who could add value, maybe even invest or bring investment and expertise into the Everton boardroom. Not someone who will just be just another layer of support for Bill Kenwright. Boris Johnson done exactly the same, brought in layers and layers of loyalty, Pritti Patel, Truss, Nadine Dorries, Jacob Rees Mogg, now these people were absolutely thick but they were loyal and look where the Country is now ! Much like Everton really, that's what happens when you surround yourself with incompetence.

Definitely just being used as a face for the club. ( Oh how this club is united with its fanbase ? )

Would like to see them try putting the likes of Reidy or Southall in the same position.

Surely to be a member of a premiership board you must have done a good job as a lower club to earn it ,if you do well at a spar corner shop you then get a chance to go to Tesco or Asda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back