• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Guardiola to be found out in the premier league

Hello mate, of the charges levelled against City which ones do you dispute?

As a City fan you'll have obviously looked at this in far more detail than us so just interested to understand the charges better.
All of them mate. If we are guilty of what we are accused of, why hasn't revenue and customs looked it it? It's all nonsense designed for reputational damage. They have no hope of making any of the charges stick because the burden of proof for such serious offences is more than hacked emails spliced together to make us look guily. It's a witch hunt fulled by the two shitehawks at either end of the east lancs.

All of them mate. If we are guilty of what we are accused of, why hasn't revenue and customs looked it it? It's all nonsense designed for reputational damage. They have no hope of making any of the charges stick because the burden of proof for such serious offences is more than hacked emails spliced together to make us look guily. It's a witch hunt fulled by the two shitehawks at either end of the east lancs.

Just so we know how we should take this rant. What expertise do you bring to the table regarding the disputing of the charges, to what level have you gone through the financial records of the club?

I think it would be good to know, so we can determine the conspiracy theory wormhole and denial levels we are looking at here.

Just so we know how we should take this rant. What expertise do you bring to the table regarding the disputing of the charges, to what level have you gone through the financial records of the club?

I think it would be good to know, so we can determine the conspiracy theory wormhole and denial levels we are looking at here.
Wasn't a rant, just stating what I beleive. I've asked the same question, what proof do you have that we are guilty. So far no one has answered.

Wasn't a rant, just stating what I beleive. I've asked the same question, what proof do you have that we are guilty. So far no one has answered.

I don't know if you are guilty, I have never stated otherwise. I am nowhere near having enough knowledge about the charges to have an opinion.

It came across as a rant, especially the last part where you blamed the charges on other clubs.

What you have to be aware of is this is an Everton forum, you know the club that is hurting right now. There are going to be people lashing out. Best advice is be humble and acknowledge where you are, ignore the comments and let us get back to debating football not balance sheets.

shouldn’t you be head patting in the liverpool thread?
Prefer Liverpool to your lot anyways tbh. Thoroughly disgusting institution.
Lol... 😂 😜
xugLGy9ekmrYdtuz7s.webp

Lol, no one beats the kopites in terms of disgusting-ness mate...

If City won't release the information required for the proof to the games governing body, they're hardly likely to give it to @wandyr79GOT are they.

The reason they wont comply with the requests is because they're guilty as sin.

If there is nothing to hide, stop hiding stuff.

If City won't release the information required for the proof to the games governing body, they're hardly likely to give it to @wandyr79GOT are they.

The reason they wont comply with the requests is because they're guilty as sin.

If there is nothing to hide, stop hiding stuff.
And they can afford to stonewall it, legally speaking, for as long as they can until the PL decides to grow a pairs of balls and take action...

And we all know for a fact that Richard Masters has nothing but a useless pair of shriveled up marbles down there, so who knows how long it'll take. 🤷‍♂️

They deserve punishment, but fair punishment and not the worse case scenario, in which they get stripped of their all titles and have to give a couple to the RS.

Christ sake! We'll will never hear the end of it if that happens!

And they can afford to stonewall it, legally speaking, for as long as they can until the PL decides to grow a pairs of balls and take action...

And we all know for a fact that Richard Masters has nothing but a useless pair of shriveled up marbles down there, so who knows how long it'll take. 🤷‍♂️

They deserve punishment, but fair punishment and not the worse case scenario, in which they get stripped of their all titles and have to give a couple to the RS.

Christ sake! We'll will never hear the end of it if that happens!
They’ll obstruct and obfuscate until the league changes the rules and hope it’s all forgotten about. Scab club. At least the fans should have the good grace to admit it

They’ll obstruct and obfuscate until the league changes the rules and hope it’s all forgotten about. Scab club. At least the fans should have the good grace to admit it
And you just know with us being Everton, we probably also shelled out a fair amount of bucks for legal fees, only for our legal team to turn around and say: 'Naaaaah, just admit your guilt right up front lads. It's just less of a hassle to do that.' We could done that ourselves for free...🤦‍♂️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back