Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched this guy regularly at Reading and was 10x the player ive ever seen before wearing a Reading shirt. (Sorry for having split loyalties, but i have lived down south since i was 6). so anyway in my view this player is absolute quality, but 50m, go take a walk. There has to be something in the swap deals mentioned above, McCarthy seems the obvious choice
Remember him at Reading myself looked a cut above , I'm sure Moyes took a look at him at the time but decided against (dithered) Done well in Germany and has been IMO the player that has kept Swansea in the prem. Think he got shoved into a position he wasnt happy with at Spurs but has been very good at Reading , Hoffenheim , Swansea & superb for Iceland.
It looks like Koeman really wants him so I'm sure it will happen.
As for the price , its nuts....like every fee in the crazy world of the prem.

Clement's comments and the Guardian story lead me to believe something will be hashed out pretty shortly. I'd guess it would be somewhere around the 40m mark.

Get it sorted and get him off that plane to the US. Balls on the table here, Everton.

Swansea should just say not for sale.. if that means anything. If they lost him I think they are odds on to go down. Fair enough to ask money to put others off.. dangerous when you have Everton spending like a weekend away in Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back