Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thw season before last we finished 11th and Ross got 25 goals & assists combined, I would like a bet sigurdsson never beat that in a season and didn't Swansea finish mid table a few years ago.

Mirralas created the same number of chances as sigurdsson last season from open play, playing half a season.

I think sigurdsson is a good player, but if you think we are getting a de bruyne/Eriksen type player you're going to be disappointed.
Also... assists help if you have a striker as clinical as Rom, Swansea have.... Well i couldnt even tell you.

Over paying for a flavour of the month for MOTD fans, if he's that good why aren't top euroteams in for him? Better out there surely.

The stats will tell you otherwise. Ross created more chances last season, even though sigurdsson takes every set piece, from open play Ross created twice as many.

He also smashed him on key passes. I'm probably in the minority, but I would have Ross over him all day, 5 years younger Ross will keep improving

I don't believe you are in the minority on that, I think most Evertonians would like to see him stay a develop into the player we believed he could be. For Evertonians I think the sight of Barkley and Rooney lifting the FA Cup would be a dream come true.
Problem is he won't sign the contract. I don't know why, May have very good reason but he can't hold the team to ransom.
If he signed and we invested the 40/50 mill in a centre forward we would be much better of.

I'm not happy about us paying 50 mill but Eric Dier to United is said to be 50mill. Saleh was 40? We want 50 mill for Ross..

Is this just the going rate ? 40-50 mill.

Money in football has ruined the game. Time for a cap, but that discussion is for another time.

Would love Siggurdson - His goals and assists don't lie, especially when you consider he plays for a crap team like Swansea

I'm not happy about us paying 50 mill but Eric Dier to United is said to be 50mill. Saleh was 40? We want 50 mill for Ross..

Is this just the going rate ? 40-50 mill.

Money in football has ruined the game. Time for a cap, but that discussion is for another time.

They're all young players.

Basically, we're paying £50mill for Adam Lallana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back