Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy about us paying 50 mill but Eric Dier to United is said to be 50mill. Saleh was 40? We want 50 mill for Ross..

Is this just the going rate ? 40-50 mill.

Money in football has ruined the game. Time for a cap, but that discussion is for another time.
It is for teams stupid enough to pay those amounts.

The stats will tell you otherwise. Ross created more chances last season, even though sigurdsson takes every set piece, from open play Ross created twice as many.

He also smashed him on key passes. I'm probably in the minority, but I would have Ross over him all day, 5 years younger Ross will keep improving

Ross played for a team not fighting to stay up, and still never managed to score as many.

Would love Siggurdson - His goals and assists don't lie, especially when you consider he plays for a crap team like Swansea
I think out of the last 6 games we've played them (possible 18 points), we've amassed an impressive 4 points (lost 2 drew 4).......just sayin'

Come on Swansea, just hand him over ffs!

Not a £50 million player by any stretch. If we pay that amount for him then every club will know they can take the piss. However, if we really have money to burn, then I suppose it doesn't matter what we pay if that's what the manager wants.

The more i think about this signing the less it makes sense.

If he was in a top club he'd be worth 25mil perhaps, but as hes swanseas only good player hes valued by them at double.

Why cant we just go and get someone better from overseas?

The more i think about this signing the less it makes sense.

If he was in a top club he'd be worth 25mil perhaps, but as hes swanseas only good player hes valued by them at double.

Why cant we just go and get someone better from overseas?
I think the overseas option Zat , while I follow and accept your reasoning , is too much of a gamble .... Gylfi has proven PL experience and pedigree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back