Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Barkley situation as it is this will surely be done shortly. Good thing too because he's a much more effective player than Ross.

With the Barkley situation as it is this will surely be done shortly. Good thing too because he's a much more effective player than Ross.
The stats will tell you otherwise. Ross created more chances last season, even though sigurdsson takes every set piece, from open play Ross created twice as many.

He also smashed him on key passes. I'm probably in the minority, but I would have Ross over him all day, 5 years younger Ross will keep improving

The stats will tell you otherwise. Ross created more chances last season, even though sigurdsson takes every set piece, from open play Ross created twice as many.

He also smashed him on key passes. I'm probably in the minority, but I would have Ross over him all day, 5 years younger Ross will keep improving

Sure people would want Barkley to stay but does he want to be here? He rejects to sign the new contract for his boyhood club.

Yeah but Siggy was in a team fighting relegation... Ross was in a side that finished 7th...that also proves (as it did with Rom) that playing with a better team gives you more chances to shine.

Surely Gylfi would have more ambitions, than playing for Swansea next season.

Oh well, let him stay i Wales, if that is what he want.

Yeah but Siggy was in a team fighting relegation... Ross was in a side that finished 7th...that also proves (as it did with Rom) that playing with a better team gives you more chances to shine.
Thw season before last we finished 11th and Ross got 25 goals & assists combined, I would like a bet sigurdsson never beat that in a season and didn't Swansea finish mid table a few years ago.

Mirralas created the same number of chances as sigurdsson last season from open play, playing half a season.

I think sigurdsson is a good player, but if you think we are getting a de bruyne/Eriksen type player you're going to be disappointed.

Thw season before last we finished 11th and Ross got 25 goals & assists combined, I would like a bet sigurdsson never beat that in a season and didn't Swansea finish mid table a few years ago.

Mirralas created the same number of chances as sigurdsson last season from open play, playing half a season.

I think sigurdsson is a good player, but if you think we are getting a de bruyne/Eriksen type player you're going to be disappointed.
Oh god no, I don't think Siggy is in that class of player at all. Thing is, Ronny wants him, Doesn't appear to be arsed about Ross for what ever reason. Ron is our manager for now and I am willing to go along for the ride... When / if the wheels suddenly come off... Then, I guarantee I will be back here complaining about our lack of ambition and Ross shouldn't of been pushed out. Until that day though.. Ron has earned the right to do what he feels is best for the club (as Roberto did) and Moyes before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back