Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny how people overlook this because he throws in the odd moment of brilliance. I can only assume Koeman hadn't watched Rooney play for a couple of years before deciding to bring him back.
Only the odd moment of brilliance? Could have sworn I saw him put 3 brilliant balls through at Leicester that could/should all have resulted in goals. If they had been produced by one of the other new signings we'd have all been salivating over them and saying what great buys they'd been.

Only the odd moment of brilliance? Could have sworn I saw him put 3 brilliant balls through at Leicester that could/should all have resulted in goals. If they had been produced by one of the other new signings we'd have all been salivating over them and saying what great buys they'd been.

It's a shame because this problem is going to go on for a couple years and it's going to hold the team back. As the poster I replied to said, the top teams have got Coutinho, Silva, Hazard. We've got a lad who United fans began to hate over the past couple of seasons because he's been so bad...

It's a shame because this problem is going to go on for a couple years and it's going to hold the team back. As the poster I replied to said, the top teams have got Coutinho, Silva, Hazard. We've got a lad who United fans began to hate over the past couple of seasons because he's been so bad...

The so called fans who are now groaning about Lukaku?

It is funny how people overlook this because he throws in the odd moment of brilliance. I can only assume Koeman hadn't watched Rooney play for a couple of years before deciding to bring him back.

I guess he took a gamble because he was 'free' with the Lukaku transfer (even though he's on massive wages). Then he scored in the first two games and Koeman raved about how he was a cut above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back