Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
45m to watch a player totally uncomfortable and alien to being a target man, a player who can't jump higher than 6 inches off the ground getting asked in a must win game to lead the line.

Everton that

Really wanna throw some vaults down after I was ridiculed for saying it was a flop from Everton following through with this transfer. Can't be bothered though.

Absolutely anonymous this guy. Total waste of a position on the pitch.

The price still shocks me to the core.

He's a mid table £15 million pound player at best.

When you're aiming for the top 4 and trophies then your aim is a better calibre playmaker.

Utterly dire coward.

Get out of our club.
This is too much. It's not his fault we paid far too much for him. I've seen nothing from him to suggest he's anything other than a highly professional player who puts in a shift, albeit he's not the player to turn our season round. Reserve the venom for those that deserve it (Walsh, Moshiri)

This is too much. It's not his fault we paid far too much for him. I've seen nothing from him to suggest he's anything other than a highly professional player who puts in a shift, albeit he's not the player to turn our season round. Reserve the venom for those that deserve it (Walsh, Moshiri)

Yet to see that. At all.

I have seen him sulking about and huffing and puffing when chasing a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back