Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it. We've basically lost two players from our attack due to Baines decline and Coleman's injury. Then you've got our two central midfielders who don't get over half way either.

As an attacking unit we pretty much have that front four who must be so easy to mark because they're always outnumbered.
Baines declined years ago and has offered no attacking threat in open play or set pieces for a long time!

Agree on Coleman though.

That's it. We've basically lost two players from our attack due to Baines decline and Coleman's injury. Then you've got our two central midfielders who don't get over half way either.

As an attacking unit we pretty much have that front four who must be so easy to mark because they're always outnumbered.
They're an insult to the term 'central midfielders'. That would usually involves running and passing forwards.

People are seriously STILL bitching about Gylfi after today? He was the only one on the pitch doing anything. He also actually presses the hall and attempts to okay the way the coach has asked, I think that much is evident. He ran all over the place and scored a ridiculous goal.

One of the few players who seems to understand what 'pressing' is.

He might understand what pressing is and he did run lots but, he's too slow so the pressing isn't really what it should be? He also doesn't do what a £45mill player does?
The transfer fee isn't his fault and being a limited player, he shouldn't take full responsibility while others on the pitch today were taking the p***.

I don't understand if it's him, or the team dynamic, or bouth. Well bouth, but..

I wish Uns would stop playing him out of his position, at least.

Come on Gylfi, lead the way!

People are seriously STILL bitching about Gylfi after today? He was the only one on the pitch doing anything. He also actually presses the hall and attempts to okay the way the coach has asked, I think that much is evident. He ran all over the place and scored a ridiculous goal.

The goal was top-notch. But there were so many times he had to defend and was beaten far too easily. Much better from him, but like the rest of the team, needs to step up defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back