Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't get any worse than we e are now so how about playing him in his postition ? I mean he's our record signing , shouldn't we at least give him a run of games with players around him and in his natural position?

Pickford

Baines
Keane
Jags
Kenny

Vlasic
Gana
???
Lookman or mirralas

Siggy

Niasse or Sandro or Rooney.

Our defence is crap so instead of sacrificing our attacking play...

Let's try and improve it. We can't be any worse than shipping 3 goals a game and not having any shots can it?

that would go against evertons square peg round hole selection policy.

I would rather lose trying to change things than to just leave it and hope it changes..

Pickford

Baines
Jags
Keane
Kenny

Vlasic
Gana
Klassen
Lookman

Siggy

Sandro or Rooney or niasse

We can't get worse than we are now... that's pretty much the strongest 11 we can put out IMO.

And I know Sandro and klassen haven't done well so far... but they should have settled a bit now and sandro can't score less than DCL and snchinderlin is a handicap tbh... gives us the illusion of playing with 2 CM but is a ghost ... offers nothing. Plus I don't like his attitude

Shouldn't of bought him in the first place, such a waste of money

Yep. I know he doesn't control his transfer value, but every time I see Gylfi in a blue shirt now, he pretty much embodies an epic fail of a last fortnight of the transfer window for me. 45m would have got us, maybe not world-class, but a top-half PL standard left-sided centre-back and striker.

Yep. I know he doesn't control his transfer value, but every time I see Gylfi in a blue shirt now, he pretty much embodies an epic fail of a last fortnight of the transfer window for me. 45m would have got us, maybe not world-class, but a top-half PL standard left-sided centre-back and striker.

A little more and perhaps could have got that saint's guy - Dych.

Playing him out left was even more idiotic than playing Klaasen on the wing.

Ridiculous from Unsy, that.

There was no need to play Gylfi there.

For Kev's faults he at least has a bit of pace down that side.

As soon as Gylfi moved central he at least looked like a competent footballer.

Only one to be able to come out of yesterday with a modicum of respect - he tried to make things happen at least. The rest were all abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back