How do we ‘fix’ the relationship between fans and the club?

You can’t release Keane and Maupay. They have contracts. Like it or not we’re stuck with them until someone else decides to take them off us (and they agree to move) or they reach the end of their contracts.
Yes, you can release a player with a contract.

You pay them a portion of their remaining contract (Keane has 10 months left) and pay him 5 months upfront, then cancel his contract.

Your grandfathers were doing the same sort of stuff as the Euston handbags. It's not new for Evertonians! Harry Catterick got pushed around in Blackpool after a match - and he'd wone a title by that stage!

Leadership is needed from the top because culture is set by the top of an organisation.

Nothing improves until the ownership situation is resolved
This 100%. While Moshiri clings on, with his various dodgy loans to finish the stadium, we're only heading in one direction. We currently look like a club that's given up, and that includes manager, players and fans. We've all been to the well once too often and need a swift injection of competency and vision to get us on the right track. Hate to say it, but the whole place stinks.

1724690096438.webp

staff
support

Yes, you can release a player with a contract.

You pay them a portion of their remaining contract (Keane has 10 months left) and pay him 5 months upfront, then cancel his contract.

I'm confused, why would we not be forced to pay the 10 months left on his contract?

Sick to my stomach with these positively messages, every time we get let down, let's get :behind the team, to save us from relegation two years in a row, let's get behind the team, points deduction, let's get behind the team.

Here is a novel idea, why don't the team let us get behind them by winning a few games and doing it's job without asking for fans for help....

Sick to the teeth of them.

Community service for the knobs

I said something similar to the below directly to one of the FAB members when they challenged me challenging them on this "positivity is power" nonsense

The way I see it, people at the club need to pull their fingers out and deliver results. Not excuses

The same goes for Farhad Moshiri and his 777 debacle and all the rest.

I'll be "positive" when people at the club and Moshiri start pulling their fingers out

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back