How do we ‘fix’ the relationship between fans and the club?

I don't think meaningless slogans like "positivity is power" help, personally

Fans have every right to say it as they see it and to criticise, where needed.

We don't want to be back in the position we all were in where the Kenwright regime rejected anyone opening their mouths criticising then engaging in dirty tricks like "headlock gate"

The way I see it, people at the club need to pull their fingers out and deliver results. Not excuses

The same goes for Farhad Moshiri and his 777 debacle and all the rest.

Wouldn’t it be good if for once the club itself came out and made a statement?

Who is in charge of Comms now Prenno has extricated himself?

Massive week this. Still in august!!! The fact is nothing has changed. Those players still need all the support they can get. I know its not what people want to hear whether they like dyche or not. He needs to get his finger out big time and lay off the snide comments. Europe!!! Just coz you were making shapes to aphex twin at glastonbury and some blues spotted you and said "europe dychey" Thats just the mdma talking that. Also just coz a couple of lads see their arses and rip into the players its nothing every other club hasnt seen. Lets just take a step back and not make things worse. Theres nothing the football media would like to see more than for us to implode. Last season at Goodison moving to a fantastic new home. Dont give them the pleasure. I fully believe the fanbase has kept the club from imploding over the past few seasons and it has every right to express itself when basic standards are not being kept. Glib remarks like "we started slow last year or what do they expect" coming from the manager when his team have shipped 7 in 2 games need jumping on by the supporters. Rightly so. Welcome to a big club sean. Its called expectation and the level us supporters expect these days is a lot lower than it should be. You are being given alot of slack and patience. Take it for granted and you will get told. Anyway COYB.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back