How good can Mirallas be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the fact we have someone that has a YouTube vid comparing him to Ronaldo can only be a good thing...

[video=youtube_share;2xW3MtdNT-M]http://youtu.be/2xW3MtdNT-M [/video]

He has a lot of talent, no doubt.. but so too did Robert Warzycha.
He just needs to keep working hard on his game to make sure that he isn't just a half season wonder, and then hopefully he will be be something that we have not seen at Everton since the likes of Kanchelskis.

good enough we should make sure there's a sell-on % agreed to when he gets bought off us.

*drinks bleach*

I think he'll be a great player but I see him more as a winger. Has all the qualities to ne a great winger and actually I like his work rate, he might not be as dicipline as one would lile but he does track back and works hard.

It all comes down with the package, you cant expect a player with such pace and explosivness to last an entire game. If youd want him to be as good as he is on the attack you need free him of some of the defensive responsabilities. Let the CMs cover and help the fullbacks.

You dont see Ronaldo, Nani, or any of the top wingers in the world track back as much as an average winger does. They need to save energy to attack.

He has the talent, if he works at his game he could be boss. He's maybe a little too ball greedy / glory hunter ish but if he can bang in 15 goals a season then i could forgive that. His shooting so far this season has been a bit weak, can only improve...

Just seen his finish for Belgium last night, clinical finish. Wish he'd showed that composure last Saturday but the boys got talent. Step up from Bily I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.