How good can Mirallas be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most boring goal ever scored like ^^

[video=youtube;avG2G1-GctE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=avG2G1-GctE[/video]

He's stupidly quick, and that's enough to get me excited.

He also seems to have good vision, good skill and a nice shot to boot. I think he could go on to be a really integral part of our team. Looks like another fine 'bang for your buck' purchase.

I've said since his arriving, he will be our Cristiano Ronaldo. But if not, then a key player at least.

Belgians FFS.

How'd they get so good??

Individually they are really good but looking around at all the Belgians in the professional leagues I've noticed they are rather undisciplined. Mirallas is more often than not where he's supposed to be and if teams frustrate Fellani early he has a tendency to too often lose his head (does that mean I don't want either on the squad? hell no but they do have weaknesses). I know they are still young but I'm starting to figure out why they haven't been lighting it up in international qualifying yet.

Individually they are really good but looking around at all the Belgians in the professional leagues I've noticed they are rather undisciplined. Mirallas is more often than not where he's supposed to be and if teams frustrate Fellani early he has a tendency to too often lose his head (does that mean I don't want either on the squad? hell no but they do have weaknesses). I know they are still young but I'm starting to figure out why they haven't been lighting it up in international qualifying yet.

Might be the new Holland mate?

He's gonna be this good!!!!

69390-how-far-will-my-tires-stick-out-joe-biden-big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.