How good can Mirallas be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I like is his desire. Something you don't see in quite a lot of modern footballers. When he was urging the fans on at Wigan it really showed.

He's rather exciting.

Bunch of Belgians in the Winslow nearly buggered me in the toilets cause I had his shirt on.

Exciting player. If he can mature a bit with his decision-making and end product I think he will be one of the best in the league.

Just the sort of player we've needed for a while.

He can be a lot more than just good , would like to see him score against the ****e. COYB !

He hasnt been fully match fit, And it's showed sometimes, He tires a little early, But, I think he'll become one of our most important players, He just has that flair about him, I don't think his defensive duties are THAT important, he track back, Sometimes i think he doesnt track back due to tiredness, But once he's match fit i think he'll step it up a gear, Been impressive so far though.

To be honest he does track back, he has shown a real effort to get back and help out with the defending. I don't think he is particularly good at defending though but that can and will be worked on. Personally I'm really happy with how well he has done and can not wait to see him in two weeks time when I attend my first 'derby'...hopefully it will be known as the Mirallas derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.