Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do man utd fans thinknthey will finish 3rd?

It's the best they can do so they hope for the best... lets face it they ain't going to finish 1st or 2nd and will do well to finish 3rd and would have no complaints on 4th 5th or 6th... the table doesn't lie

so they're not so stupid, well yes they are but you know what I mean

Think 5th myself...

It's the best they can do so they hope for the best... lets face it they ain't going to finish 1st or 2nd and will do well to finish 3rd and would have no complaints on 4th 5th or 6th... the table doesn't lie

so they're not so stupid, well yes they are but you know what I mean

They're having a good run but realistically they would have to be happy with finishing above one of Southampton or West Ham, who have superior and more balanced squads.

On way home from Britannia, happy with the point - so hungover and can't stand this fixture. Just hope Saints do us a favour against Arsenal now. I don't want to see Evans play football for us anymore either he is woeful and I have said it for years. Jones is pretty [Poor language removed] too and Smalling is a squad player. Sort the defence and we will be in business again.

My head is pounding and I am surrounded by people getting drunk, the smell of lager is making me feel like vomiting over the old dude in front of me.

I used to not mind Man U too much but having read some of posts on the Red Cafe Martinez thread as well as this and the RAWK one, I'm getting more than a little tired of their condescending, smug, entitled, holier-than-thou, patronising, we-can-take-anyone-we-want-from-you arrogance. In all honesty they could have done with another year or two in mid-table, might teach them to have a bit more respect and humility.

And WTF are they so bitter on behalf of Moyes? Everton fans have every right to want the best for EFC; MUFC fans need to butt out of that particular topic because it seems all they have to contribute is condescension and a total lack of comprehension regarding our club.

I used to not mind Man U too much but having read some of posts on the Red Cafe Martinez thread as well as this and the RAWK one, I'm getting more than a little tired of their condescending, smug, entitled, holier-than-thou, patronising, we-can-take-anyone-we-want-from-you arrogance. In all honesty they could have done with another year or two in mid-table, might teach them to have a bit more respect and humility.

And WTF are they so bitter on behalf of Moyes? Everton fans have every right to want the best for EFC; MUFC fans need to butt out of that particular topic because it seems all they have to contribute is condescension and a total lack of comprehension regarding our club.

Regrettably with all the riches they have available to them, they could afford to ditch Moyes in double quick time and appoint a more proven manager. I suspect that Bill Kenwright will give Martinez as much time as he genuinely feels he can for two reasons.
Firstly because it was he that appointed El Bob, and sacking him this early would signify his acceptance that he made a mistake... and secondly, because of the potential cost.
Unlike Manure who had clauses in Moyes contract about failing to make Europe, I suspect that we have no such escape clauses in the deal with Martinez.

There is a third reason too in that I also suspect that BK doesn't to gain a reputation for being a chairman who sacks managers at the first sign of problems... Manu have no such worries as being in effect a PLC, the board has to act in the best interest of the shareholders and their business is wayyyyyyyy bigger than Everton will ever be.

Fans of every club are like that, not just united. Why point finger only at us? This is part of football, deal with it.

I don't think we are bitter on behalf of Moyes at all. We all hate Moyes. Martinez is a thousand times better manager than Moyes, but your defense is aging, so you are struggling, not his fault alone.

On way home from Britannia, happy with the point - so hungover and can't stand this fixture. Just hope Saints do us a favour against Arsenal now. I don't want to see Evans play football for us anymore either he is woeful and I have said it for years. Jones is pretty [Poor language removed] too and Smalling is a squad player. Sort the defence and we will be in business again.

My head is pounding and I am surrounded by people getting drunk, the smell of lager is making me feel like vomiting over the old dude in front of me.
I think we made poor team selection and substitutions. Also, I could not get any logic behind playing Mata today, he is only good enough at home, not away from home. Overall, it was a poor poor performance not only from the players but also from the management. We were lucky to get a point. And yes, Januzaj isn't a winger, he only good at number 10, no point playing him in the wings.

Rooney / de gea / rvp / adm -- other than those 4 whose good in your squad? Serious question..
Not every player is supposed to be superstars in every club, but overall our squad is better than 17 other teams. Only Man City and Chelsea have better squads than we do.

We aren't too far from them, and the fact that we are still 3rd despite tonnes of injuries prove that fact. We should bring back Nani and our next signings should be Diego Godin, Seamus Coleman, Marco Reus and Kevin Strootman(if he is fully fit) or even Paul Pogba(if he agrees to rejoin us).

Last edited:

You could be in luck, we have a young fresh cb called distin you can have.don't worry about money, you can owe us one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back