Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you were at the match, right? What's up with the wind there, do they allow such heavy wind intentionally?

Yeah I was at the game today mate. The wind isn't as bad on the stands but you can see the players fighting it on the pitch, it shoots through.

Stoke fans generate a pretty good noise when they get going - our fans were brilliant today as usual, love our travelling support.

No offence but can't you just ignore him? Some of you are very touchy.
I enjoy fans of other teams frequenting this forum and there are / have been several that I think are properly sound posters.

However, anyone who comes on here posting crap like this...

@LinekersLegs
I'm curious about what Evertonians think about Seamus Coleman joining us. Do you think he is solid enough defensively to play for us?

It's all about the food chain mate :p. But you didn't answer my question, is he defensively reliable? I haven't seen him as much as I see our players, so I'm asking you.

James McCarthy. If we sign him, I think in the coming years, he and Daley Blind would make a fantastic midfield duo to free our future first choice front four of ADM, Rooney, Wilson and Herrera(or Adnan if he fulfills his potential) from too much defensive responsibility.

lol...this is normal in football...you signed him from another club, we are gonna sign him from you :p.

...shouldn't be surprised when they are negged mate.

I enjoy fans of other teams frequenting this forum and there are / have been several that I think are properly sound posters.

However, anyone who comes on here posting crap like this...

...shouldn't be surprised when they are negged mate.

Ha ha....did Bill Kenwright slap David Gill when he tried to sign Wayne Rooney? :p

Because apparently thinking of signing one of your best players is a big insult to you. :p
When an opposition fan posts in our forum asking for details on players that he would like his team to sign followed by arrogantly stating that...
...this is normal in football...you signed him from another club, we are gonna sign him from you
...then yes mate, I find it insulting.

Negged.

When an opposition fan posts in our forum asking for details on players that he would like his team to sign followed by arrogantly stating that... ...then yes mate, I find it insulting.

Negged.
Arrogance and entitlement. Both traits I hate. Common in all walks of life and always something to be treated with disdain. If you weren't negging him I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back