Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other way around for me mate.

Not sure if I prefer it that way at the moment.
Well this is the most reasoned conversation i've had on here for weeks so I guess you could say it's a madhouse at the moment. Movies are good at the moment when work is very slow but once it quickens up again I prefer GOT I think.

Well this is the most reasoned conversation i've had on here for weeks so I guess you could say it's a madhouse at the moment. Movies are good at the moment when work is very slow but once it quickens up again I prefer GOT I think.
You know what mate, I think this is also the most reasoned conversation I've had on here for weeks.

The place is in full blown meltdown mode at the moment.

I think @davek has currently got a few posters contorted in their internet rage faces as we speak lol

You know what mate, I think this is also the most reasoned conversation I've had on here for weeks.

The place is in full blown meltdown mode at the moment.

I think @davek has currently got a few posters contorted in their internet rage faces as we speak lol
Aye. I liked it a lot more when I could just chat about footie and disagree with people without them regurgitating the same argument repetitively until I cba discussing footie. A lot of melts on here revising Everton history.

Aye. I liked it a lot more when I could just chat about footie and disagree with people without them regurgitating the same argument repetitively until I cba discussing footie. A lot of melts on here revising Everton history.
It's the inability to present an opinion in a reasonable way and instead trying to shout down anyone who disagrees with you.

Equally as infuriating is when you point this out to them and they then accuse you of being unreasonable.

Melts.

Fans of every club are like that, not just united. Why point finger only at us? This is part of football, deal with it.

I don't think we are bitter on behalf of Moyes at all. We all hate Moyes. Martinez is a thousand times better manager than Moyes, but your defense is aging, so you are struggling, not his fault alone.
I'm dealing with it by pointing out the sanctimonious hypocrisy: MUFC are the only set of fans I've seen making posts along the lines of 'hahaha, serves you right for turning on your former manager' (mainly after he ditched and disrespected us). I doubt ANY other fans would have reacted differently to us tbh....

I'm dealing with it by pointing out the sanctimonious hypocrisy: MUFC are the only set of fans I've seen making posts along the lines of 'hahaha, serves you right for turning on your former manager' (mainly after he ditched and disrespected us). I doubt ANY other fans would have reacted differently to us tbh....
How? How did he exactly disrespected your team? He tried to sign Baines and Fellaini, that's how he disrespected you? Even your own Leon Osman didn't think that was disrespectful.

Overall, after being in this forum, I realized your fans too sensitive. Chill! No point getting so angry at everything, helps nothing.

How? How did he exactly disrespected your team? He tried to sign Baines and Fellaini, that's how he disrespected you? Even your own Leon Osman didn't think that was disrespectful.

Overall, after being in this forum, I realized your fans too sensitive. Chill! No point getting so angry at everything, helps nothing.
You're proving my point by having no comprehension of how Moyes disrespected the club, but if you're really interested in EFC you can find the reasons in the forum.

Like I said I've always had a lot of time for Man U. Never had a problem at all until I started to see an increasing number of anti-EFC posts from you lot.. even on an Everton forum. But thanks for patronising us with your presence!

Hi mate. Care to dance?
If he does:

6rm1qv1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back