Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they are a much bigger club than United....and Kroos now plays for Real Madrid, mate.
Did I say Kroos plays somewhere else?

It's a shame for English football that Bayern got bigger than United. Before the 70s Bayern were nowhere near United. I blame the FA for that, they have always acted with hostility towards United. They once didn't allow Di Stefano to play for United. They even tried to prevent United from participating in the European cup. What a shame!

United are a unique club in England, no club from England has ever boasted players like Best, Ronaldo, Charlton. They should be as big as Real Madrid. I guess that's why FA have always been jealous.

Did I say Kroos play somewhere else?

It's a shame for English football that Bayern got bigger than United. Before the 70s Bayern were nowhere near United. I blame the FA for that, they have always acted with hostility towards United. They once didn't allow Di Stefano to play for United. They even tried to prevent United from participating in the European cup. What a shame!

United are a unique club in England, no club from England has ever boasted players like Best, Ronaldo, Charlton. They should be as big as Real Madrid. I guess that's why FA have always been jealous.

I'm afraid this is just not true mate.

Manchester United had won less than Everton in 1970 and had smaller crowds than us. We ourselves had players like Dean, Lawton and Ball, alongside the holy Trinity of Kendall/Harvey/Ball (who Best himself says were the finest midfield of all time).

If we are to look at conspiracies it would be Everton, not Manchester United who are hardest done too. It was our team that suffered most in the 1980's because of the European ban. In our demise Manchester United then took advantage of this misfortune and went on to build a legacy which in many ways was our legacy to build. United were playing in European competitions in the early 90's, which had there have been any justice they wouldn't have been, we would have as the FA promised us.

As for it being unfortunate. it's not unfortunate Manchester United (or indeed Everton) are smaller than Bayern. It makes for a competitive league. I would hate to have another Real Madrid in England, it just wouldn't work.

I'm afraid this is just not true mate.

Manchester United had won less than Everton in 1970 and had smaller crowds than us. We ourselves had players like Dean, Lawton and Ball, alongside the holy Trinity of Kendall/Harvey/Ball (who Best himself says were the finest midfield of all time).

If we are to look at conspiracies it would be Everton, not Manchester United who are hardest done too. It was our team that suffered most in the 1980's because of the European ban. In our demise Manchester United then took advantage of this misfortune and went on to build a legacy which in many ways was our legacy to build. United were playing in European competitions in the early 90's, which had there have been any justice they wouldn't have been, we would have as the FA promised us.

As for it being unfortunate. it's not unfortunate Manchester United (or indeed Everton) are smaller than Bayern. It makes for a competitive league. I would hate to have another Real Madrid in England, it just wouldn't work.
First of all, I said UNTIL 1970 United were the bigger club. Both Everton and United had already won 7 league titles before that, but United's way of producing young, vibrant teams, their success in Europe, along with the tragedies meant that United were the bigger side. The philosophy and the style that Sir Matt Busby had regarding youth, was unprecedented at the time. It changed English football and probably the world. Real were winning with mercenaries like Di Stefano and Puskas, but we attempted to win by our Busby Babes, just the Munich tragedy stopped us.

Massive clubs help having a very good national team. Barcelona's and Real's success made Spain great. Bayern's and Ajax's success in 70s made Germany and Holland great respectively. Your greatest English player, Charlton, came from united. He made England the champions. United's success would make England great. Won't you like England to be successful?

As for your demise, your fault is not having a continuous plan like Liverpool and we had. Both the clubs never got tired of success, we kept on planning to continue success. Your club is to be blamed not to have the plans, like making your stadium bigger, to continue success during the 80s. No body can be blamed for such lack of long term vision.

First of all, I said UNTIL 1970 United were the bigger club. Both Everton and United had already won 7 league titles before that, but United's way of producing young, vibrant teams, their success in Europe, along with the tragedies meant that United were the bigger side. The philosophy and the style that Sir Matt Busby had regarding youth, was unprecedented at the time. It changed English football and probably the world. Real were winning with mercenaries like Di Stefano and Puskas, but we attempted to win by our Busby Babes, just the Munich tragedy stopped us.

Massive clubs help having a very good national team. Barcelona's and Real's success made Spain great. Bayern's and Ajax's success in 70s made Germany and Holland great respectively. Your greatest English player, Charlton, came from united. He made England the champions. United's success would make England great. Won't you like England to be successful?

As for your demise, your fault is not having a continuous plan like Liverpool and we had. Both the clubs never got tired of success, we kept on planning to continue success. Your club is to be blamed not to have the plans, like making your stadium bigger, to continue success during the 80s. No body can be blamed for such lack of long term vision.

Where are you from?

Everton were bigger than Manchester United in 1970. We had bigger crowds, richer clubs, better ground, had that season won the league championship with a squad the average of 23.

Evertons squad was vibrant and youthful, with players such as Royle, Labone and Harvey progressing through the ranks complimented by Ball and Kendall. So far from United's approach to youth being unprecedented it was at least equalled by Everton.

England best player has been Dixie Dean, not Bobby Charlton. When English club sides had most success the national team struggled, go figure.

All of what you say about continuous planning holds true. However there is no doubt the FA's stance is the single biggest reason in robbing Everton of our right to go on to build a destiny and allowing Manchester United to flukily start building theirs in the early 90's. Had it not been for Heysel you would still be a two bob side yo yowing between divisions like your neighbours City have been.

Everton were bigger than Manchester United in 1970. We had bigger crowds, richer clubs, better ground, had that season won the league championship with a squad the average of 23.

Evertons squad was vibrant and youthful, with players such as Royle, Labone and Harvey progressing through the ranks complimented by Ball and Kendall. So far from United's approach to youth being unprecedented it was at least equalled by Everton.

England best player has been Dixie Dean, not Bobby Charlton. When English club sides had most success the national team struggled, go figure.

All of what you say about continuous planning holds true. However there is no doubt the FA's stance is the single biggest reason in robbing Everton of our right to go on to build a destiny and allowing Manchester United to flukily start building theirs in the early 90's. Had it not been for Heysel you would still be a two bob side yo yowing between divisions like your neighbours City have been.
Dixie Dean only had domestic success, at his era England had an insular attitude, they didn't even participate in International tournaments. So, there's no room talking about his national greatness. Every non-English greats like Maradona, Beckenbauer etc. regards Charlton is the best. I don't think I need to say more.

If I'm not wrong in the 60s, OT could hold 44000 in the 60s, Goodison Park had space for 40000 thousand fans. How is the stadium bigger then?

Well for the time being Everton may have equaled it, but Everton never had the European success that United had. Manchester United were the first English club to make a global impact, Everton never had such an impact. The European success alone makes United unique at the time.

Dixie Dean only had domestic success, at his era England had an insular attitude, they didn't even participate in International tournaments. So, there's no room talking about his national greatness. Every non-English greats like Maradona, Beckenbauer etc. regards Charlton is the best. I don't think I need to say more.

If I'm not wrong in the 60s, OT could hold 44000 in the 60s, Goodison Park had space for 40000 thousand fans. How is the stadium bigger then?

Well for the time being Everton may have equaled it, but Everton never had the European success that United had. Manchester United were the first English club to make a global impact, Everton never had such an impact. The European success alone makes United unique at the time.

Pretty sure thats nonsense. But then again, I dont really care.

Did I say Kroos plays somewhere else?

Yawn, you do talk bile, and you seem so bitter, and what with this victim mentality ???

Bayern have ALWAYS been the biggest and most successful club in Germany. United have not always been the biggest and best in England.
And I guess that is why you support them, because of big and glorious they are !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back