Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that, but there would be dumptrucks full of cash outside Old Trafford for what Real are willing to pay.

True. When Real or Barca come for a player, 99% of the time they get their man. I just hope we address our awful defensive situation - we'll never get anywhere near trophies again unless that is addressed. I don't want to see Evans at the club next season.

True. When Real or Barca come for a player, 99% of the time they get their man. I just hope we address our awful defensive situation - we'll never get anywhere near trophies again unless that is addressed. I don't want to see Evans at the club next season.

Replacing De Gea won't be easy either, should it come to it. He can be a match winning keeper, a rare commodity these days. You might need the money for Bale, I suppose.

Replacing De Gea won't be easy either, should it come to it. He can be a match winning keeper, a rare commodity these days. You might need the money for Bale, I suppose.

I really hope we don't chase Bale to be honest. De Gea apparently in contract talks with United right now too according to some sources. I'm still pretty nervous about it all though.

Valdes incoming might mean De Gea is off. I really hope not :(
I don't think so, I just think you are covering yourselves in case it all goes wrong and strengthening your bargaining position with De Gea.

Van Gaal also seems to be a manager who is not so fussy about acquiring players and backs his ability to get the best out of them. This is similar to what he seemed to do with Falcao.

I suspect the opportunity to have a goalkeeper in reserve like Valdes, with no fee paid, a short term contract to act as a mentor to De Gea was just too good an opportunity to be missed.

Madrid want a player, they get them, Barcelona too.

The only 2 clubs that can bully United, the way United do to the rest.

Food chan n all that.

Madrid want a player, they get them, Barcelona too.

The only 2 clubs that can bully United, the way United do to the rest.

Food chan n all that.

I've already said the same mate, just a few posts above. But I've heard this morning that De Gea and family are very happy in Manchester and he's about to sign a new contract. So we'll see how it pans out.

@and_solskjaers_won_it

Yep, right in our place! Haha

I've already said the same mate, just a few posts above. But I've heard this morning that De Gea and family are very happy in Manchester and he's about to sign a new contract. So we'll see how it pans out.

@and_solskjaers_won_it

Yep, right in our place! Haha

Yep, anything can happen.

As pointed out to us....every window...even when they just sign new contract....like Ross....are off to anyone.

Yep, anything can happen.

As pointed out to us....every window...even when they just sign new contract....like Ross....are off to anyone.

Yep I agree mate. IF Real Madrid come in and De Gea is even slightly interested, they will get him. Plus his agent is Jorge Mendes who ALWAYS gets what his clients want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back