Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible...didnt realise he wasnt performing.

He was shockingly bad on Friday, probably the worst performance I've seen from any player for a year. He couldn't control the ball or do anything simple at all. Yes, it was worse than Alcaraz against Kiev.

CLZaP8NWUAETHKY.jpg

/cringe.
Wow. Just WOW

http://www.theguardian.com/football...dow-pedro-bastian-schweinsteiger-david-de-gea
What LVG maybe did not expect, on his drive into work on Thursday, was that the piece of paper one man pushed into his hand was for him to read, rather than sign, and an indication perhaps that not everyone is satisfied with the club’s summer business. It was entitled “Transfer tips for the next ten days”, featuring a list of possible replacements for David de Gea, three different names of centre-backs who might be available and a line-up of the “marquee forwards” now Wayne Rooney is huffing and puffing a lot more than in the old days. Van Gaal smiled politely, thanked the author and then passed through the barriers, into a world where it is not quite so simple as “sign Thomas Müller”.

I just don't get Juan Mata. What is he? I remember watching him in Felli's first few games when Felli was getting dogs abuse and thinking he's still twice the player Mata is.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-matc...and-manchester-united-are-lacking-inspiration
MANCHESTER, England -- It was a response with which Louis van Gaal raised more than a few eyebrows among the media present after Manchester United dropped points for the first time this season. The Dutch coach had been asked whether his side needed another striker, given that they had just failed to break through Newcastle in a frustrating 0-0 draw and appear to have a general lack of back-up behind the misfiring Wayne Rooney. "No," said Van Gaal, who then took moved the debate down another side without explaining his blunt answer. "We were three times the best team [in games this season]. My worry is that we have to dominate the opponent."

The problem is that United have only scored twice in the league in three games, with one of those an own goal and the other a deflection. While they have indeed controlled each game, their current approach reminds of what Arsene Wenger once described as "sterile domination". Comments like that of Van Gaal carry a certain innuendo in football because of the eternal debate about managers who favour possession for possession's sake rather than for actually offering an end product.

Incredible...didnt realise he wasnt performing.

Red cafe......"When is Fellaini coming back? I hope Van Gaal will consider swapping Rooney for Fellaini. Afro #9 as our primary striker would not be much worse than having this Rooney upfront."........

They really don't deserve our ex players do they.......Come back Wayne and be loved again..........

Red cafe......"When is Fellaini coming back? I hope Van Gaal will consider swapping Rooney for Fellaini. Afro #9 as our primary striker would not be much worse than having this Rooney upfront."........

They really don't deserve our ex players do they.......Come back Wayne and be loved again..........

To be fair, Rooney not scored for 20 games.

I just don't get Juan Mata. What is he? I remember watching him in Felli's first few games when Felli was getting dogs abuse and thinking he's still twice the player Mata is.
Mata is a very good player. Most of their play goes through him now and he scored some very important goals last season for Man U.

It's not his fault Rooney is a pub player these days and that Van Philosophy plays him out of position.

Not going to take the piss too much out of Man U because I want them to get 4th instead of RS but with the money they spent they should be doing better.

My Man U supporting mate is gutted they didn't sell Rooney a few years back. He also thinks Felliani is their most important player up front these days.

I am a member at Red Issue btw (was invited there by my Man U mate few seasons ago) and most of them are saying Januzaj is coming to us on loan this week. They have got a lot right before - there are a few who post there that work at Man U training park Carrington and hear about transfer ins and outs.

@callumread: @markchapman Although Ayew was his fee does his massive signing on fee and wages not counter act that?
@markchapman: @callumread only if you think a Utd signing didn't also get a decent signing on fee and big wages!

@markchapman: Van Gaal in tonight's #motd2 interview: 'I enjoyed our football today but you need a result. We lost it in 5 minutes.' #mufc
@Massey314: @markchapman it is worrying if he really enjoyed that football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back