Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots here judging him purely on the fact he played for Villa last season; honestly how many times do you watch a Villa game? Twice? Not really a massive sample size.

Reckon I watched Villa about 6 or 7 times last season. They were bad every game.

But I can't remember if this guy was terrible but i'd guess so. Having said that, Messi would have been awful in that mismanaged shower.

If we get this chap we just have to trust the management. That's all we can do.

Reckon I watched Villa about 6 or 7 times last season. They were bad every game.

But I can't remember if this guy was terrible but i'd guess so. Having said that, Messi would have been awful in that mismanaged shower.

If we get this chap we just have to trust the management. That's all we can do.

Not sure why you'd have wasted time doing that but fair play. Plus I don't think you can just guess someone is terrible because you don't remember them; he plays in the most invisible and underrated position on the pitch.

Lots here judging him purely on the fact he played for Villa last season; honestly how many times do you watch a Villa game? Twice? Not really a massive sample size.

I watched villa a number of times because I hate them and wanted them relegated lol. Not one player stood out not one.

Awesome feedback on the next Kante from Villa fans

image.webp

Teams built with stat players are usually gash, I hope we're not going down that road as a transfer policy. The shabsite have been there few years ago and blew a over a hundred mill it didn't end well for them. think Wenger was stat mad at one time as well with the same result, unsuccessful.

Awesome feedback on the next Kante from Villa fans

View attachment 26964

His passing stats suggest he's nowhere near that bad, I believe them above a horde of angry villa fans who will have fumed at every little mistake every player made and forgotten all the good stuff anyone did. Not that I blame them, it was a horror show, but they're bound to have a negative bias after the season they had.

Still assuming we'll get Carvalho, so this guy in worst case scenario would be because we're selling McCarthy and perhaps another of Cleverley/Barry. We'll have far too many CM's otherwise.

Not sure why you'd have wasted time doing that but fair play. Plus I don't think you can just guess someone is terrible because you don't remember them; he plays in the most invisible and underrated position on the pitch.

I'm not sure why either.

Think you missed the point though. Im not saying he's terrible because I don't remember him. Just that nobody could stand out in that team.

I do however remember him for Lille against us.

He seems to be the type who does the dirty work
He wins the ball back, players can improve under different managers. That why top managers get paid the big bucks.

This could mean James is out, maybe Koeman doesnt rate him

Hahaha love how someone always finds a positive on here. Bottom line we are buying a villa player that got relegated. No only did they get relegated, but they where one of the worst premier league teams ever. People are jumping behind a stat that shows nothing. Villa fans are actually glad to see the back of him, and i can't find one good thing from any of them. Now surely if he was that good then they would be fuming that one of there best players is going, one of there only players that tried?. Very crap signing by Everton and i'd rather keep McCarthy.

Hahaha love how someone always finds a positive on here. Bottom line we are buying a villa player that got relegated. No only did they get relegated, but they where one of the worst premier league teams ever. People are jumping behind a stat that shows nothing. Villa fans are actually glad to see the back of him, and i can't find one good thing from any of them. Now surely if he was that good then they would be fuming that one of there best players is going, one of there only players that tried?. Very crap signing by Everton and i'd rather keep McCarthy.

You make it sound like it was his fault Villa were the worst team in the league? He has a past before Villa you know and was very highly rated at Lille. It was seen as a coup when Villa got him last summer.

You make it sound like it was his fault Villa were the worst team in the league? He has a past before Villa you know and was very highly rated at Lille. It was seen as a coup when Villa got him last summer.

No he wasn't the only player, but he was apart of a team. What happened to us aiming high?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back