Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, to be honest I remember very little about him, but, in terms of watching him for ninety minutes, I've only really seen him when we played them at Villa Park ( he only played 45 minutes at Goodison ). Apart from that, I've just seen a few highlights.

If you've seem more of him than that, then fair play to you and you're plainly in a better position to judge him than I am, but, in this thread, I can only remember @AndyGray saying he's seen him play more than that. To be fair Andy doesn't rate him, and because he's actually seen him play a bit, I can respect that opinion, but I think most people (80% plus ) fuming know very little about him.

He's been quite limited for a midfielder. If Koeman sees him as a starter I imagine it must be for a very specific role as a ball-winner. On the other hand Villas midfield and team in general could make most players look shakey last season - never seen Gana before he moved to B6

Wonder if Villa have changed their fax number, could be the hold up on this one.

nissi.jpg

Last edited:

Doing a bit of googling andapparently Southampton were in for him when Villa signed him, so not just a Walsh singing.

Thierry Henry was singing his praises months ago:

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...-out-how-impressive-aston-villa-star-idrissa/

Looks good in that video. Could actually be one of the signings of the summer!

Doing a bit of googling andapparently Southampton were in for him when Villa signed him, so not just a Walsh singing.

Thierry Henry was singing his praises months ago:

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...-out-how-impressive-aston-villa-star-idrissa/

Looks good in that video. Could actually be one of the signings of the summer!

Blimey, I've seen him play then after thinking I had little idea who he was! Can't even picture him in a Villa shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back