Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing besides what you said about Gana, that I like though is he seems to have the natural instinct to try get it forward rather than going safe, at early doors anyway looks to be a bloody brilliant buy.

This could be the attribute that caused some villa fans to say he gave away the ball too much - he was just too bold in possession for that side. Perfect for us though. Bloody clever of Walsh to see it if so.

This could be the attribute that caused some villa fans to say he gave away the ball too much - he was just too bold in possession for that side. Perfect for us though. Bloody clever of Walsh to see it if so.

Walsh does seem right now to be clued in on what will fit the team, long may it continue.

This lad, albeit only two games in, has had a brilliant start to his Everton career. Love his little nicking-in-and-tapping-the-ball-away tackles.

He's the anti James McCarthy, which is probably the highest praise he could be given.

Bravo!

I thought we were getting a poor man's Kante.

From the 3 games I've seen him in, I think we got the real deal.

The most impressive thing for me too (OK, I know it's early days.....and ignoring the 1st 5mins of a friendly.....), I don't see him being a liability on the cards. He nicks the ball rather than diving in.

Like me playing footy with a tennis ball against a Jack Russel.

The thing I like most about this is he's had a season at Villa to find his feet, make his mistakes and get up to speed. Then we nabbed him for less than they paid for him and early signs suggest he's boss, sniff it Villa.

The most impressive thing for me too (OK, I know it's early days.....and ignoring the 1st 5mins of a friendly.....), I don't see him being a liability on the cards. He nicks the ball rather than diving in.

I love the sneaky toe in to knock it away in the direction he's running. Hopefully less of an injury risk *touch wood* that way too

P.S I'm glad you don't scissor tackle your Jack Russel

image.webp

His boots are boss!!

He's just a bloody delight.

First time seeing him in the flesh tonight. Very inpressed all be it against weaker opposition. Doesn't stop, gets his toe to everything. What happened to his black boots?

View attachment 27628

His boots are boss!!

He's just a bloody delight.

Love all black boots. Those adidas ones I called blackouts were boss. I don't play soccerball anymore though...

First time seeing him in the flesh tonight. Very inpressed all be it against weaker opposition. Doesn't stop, gets his toe to everything. What happened to his black boots?

Sad thing about black boots these days is that the only time pro's use them, is when they're in between deals with companies for sponsorships. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back