Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

got my 2nd interview tomorrow and noticed they are advertising for an assistant to the job I'm being interviewed for, about £4k less but after doing some calcs I wouldnt be much worse off tbh so will say to consider me for that if deemed not suitable for the one i'm being interviewed for.

They have also advertised for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer which is between the 2 wages but on the far more preferable day shift, it was advertised after my interview and tbh I fit the requirements as much as I do the other and also a lot of the detail that I went into about a job I had in NZ is making me wonder if I'm going to be asked about this position at the interview, they are also offering some training for this as well. I'd well prefer this 1 tbh.

Not heard yet from Paint Job but did some online tests for Jaguar Land Rover & I've yesterday got a manual assessment tomorrow at the plant.
If I was to take the paint job then it could possibly mean that JLR wouldn't be able to employ me as they are 1 of their suppliers and often agreements are in place about taking staff, there was something on the application regarding companies that contract to them. I should hear quickly about JLR as they asked if I'd be able to start on Monday should I pass.
Hope I don't end up as @Sharpys top lip supervisor cos he'd well try it on & I dont have enough blind eyes to turn.

Not heard yet from Paint Job but did some online tests for Jaguar Land Rover & I've yesterday got a manual assessment tomorrow at the plant.
If I was to take the paint job then it could possibly mean that JLR wouldn't be able to employ me as they are 1 of their suppliers and often agreements are in place about taking staff, there was something on the application regarding companies that contract to them. I should hear quickly about JLR as they asked if I'd be able to start on Monday should I pass.
Hope I don't end up as @Sharpys top lip supervisor cos he'd well try it on & I dont have enough blind eyes to turn.

hahahahaha no ones my boss mate.....hope it gos well Kel, whats the job title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back