Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporter Liaison Officer
Everton Football Club 15 reviews - Liverpool
Permanent
Everton Football Club are looking to recruit a passionate, ambitious and proactive Supporter Liaison Officer to join our Fan Services team based at Goodison Park.

This is a fan facing role which celebrates the very best of Everton Football Clubs team’s traditions and values in managing the front line relationship between the Club and key supporter groups.

The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of fan engagement activity, work closely with other Premier League SLO’s looking for best practice as well as acting as the main point of contact for visit football, combining mystery assessor visits with debrief sessions and written reports that suggest pathways for supporter experience development. The successful candidate will also act as our away fan ambassador ensuring a memorable matchday for our travelling fans, this will involve providing key travel information, assisting with any issues or concerns raised by fans as well as collating feedback to help shape our away fans initiative.

You should have an excellent ability to build relationships, be able to manage projects and deal with multiple prioritise in a well thought out manner and have strong communication skills, dedication to providing outstanding customer services is essential.

Experience within a customer facing role and of Everton Football Clubs fan base would be advantageous.

Please visit our website to view the full job description for further details. To Apply
Please have your CV ready, and click 'Apply' below

Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 29th February 2016.

Supporter Liaison Officer
Everton Football Club 15 reviews - Liverpool
Permanent
Everton Football Club are looking to recruit a passionate, ambitious and proactive Supporter Liaison Officer to join our Fan Services team based at Goodison Park.

This is a fan facing role which celebrates the very best of Everton Football Clubs team’s traditions and values in managing the front line relationship between the Club and key supporter groups.

The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of fan engagement activity, work closely with other Premier League SLO’s looking for best practice as well as acting as the main point of contact for visit football, combining mystery assessor visits with debrief sessions and written reports that suggest pathways for supporter experience development. The successful candidate will also act as our away fan ambassador ensuring a memorable matchday for our travelling fans, this will involve providing key travel information, assisting with any issues or concerns raised by fans as well as collating feedback to help shape our away fans initiative.

You should have an excellent ability to build relationships, be able to manage projects and deal with multiple prioritise in a well thought out manner and have strong communication skills, dedication to providing outstanding customer services is essential.

Experience within a customer facing role and of Everton Football Clubs fan base would be advantageous.

Please visit our website to view the full job description for further details. To Apply
Please have your CV ready, and click 'Apply' below

Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 29th February 2016.
Good luck with that mate,

Got a call yesterday for an interview, invited to attend one on wednesday. Problem is i've forgotten the time it's at (i'm a div). Gave them a bell to ask and the lady said she didn't have the document which stated the time but she'll give me a call in 10 mins when she gets it.

That was two hours ago. Fack.

Got a call yesterday for an interview, invited to attend one on wednesday. Problem is i've forgotten the time it's at (i'm a div). Gave them a bell to ask and the lady said she didn't have the document which stated the time but she'll give me a call in 10 mins when she gets it.

Phone later, don't mention the fact you have already called and just say you are calling to confirm you will be attending tomorrow, what time should you get there for.

Simple.

Best get back onto her & case her mate. It's your livelihood at stake, and it shows you're keen.

You can always tell her it's because you have an interview elsewhere the same day & have got the times arse-about-face.

Phone later, don't mention the fact you have already called and just say you are calling to confirm you will be attending tomorrow, what time should you get there for.

Simple.

Best get back onto her & case her mate. It's your livelihood at stake, and it shows you're keen.

You can always tell her it's because you have an interview elsewhere the same day & have got the times arse-about-face.

Cheers both. The main thing was trying to find a way of asking for it without sounding like i'd just forgotten it (which I had done but doesn't sound good).

Cheers for the advice, will get back on the phone now again.

Haha, called them up again and before I finished explaining she was like "You're calling about your interview time aren't you?" then proceeded to say that she hadn't checked yet. Lovely.

Did assure me however that she has been very busy and would get around to it very soon.

Bloody nora.

Is it a 24hr McDonald's?

Sorry...

Haha, called them up again and before I finished explaining she was like "You're calling about your interview time aren't you?" then proceeded to say that she hadn't checked yet. Lovely.

Did assure me however that she has been very busy and would get around to it very soon.

Bloody nora.

Give her until 4pm mate - so what if she gets pee'd off? If they employed you, then maybe her workload'd be a bit lighter...

Has anybody struggling to get work on here considered lying on their CV? It isn't ideal I know, but it can work.

Don't necessarily say that you worked for a company as in a permanent role, but say you did voluntary work to ensure you are keeping up to date with the latest issues within whatever industry it is that you wish to persue a career in.

I remember when I was out of work, and then had to accept a retail job after Uni and it was horrendous. Just hang in, something always comes up eventually.

Anyone ever put in on the Civil Service Jobs website? I'm wondering how long to expect for a response.

Basically spotted my ideal job up there, put in an application and it closed a week or so ago.

My application page says I've met the required standard on their tests and scored above 80% of people who have taken the test in the past, so there is some hope!

I know I'm being impatient, I just really want this job!

Anyone ever put in on the Civil Service Jobs website? I'm wondering how long to expect for a response.

Basically spotted my ideal job up there, put in an application and it closed a week or so ago.

My application page says I've met the required standard on their tests and scored above 80% of people who have taken the test in the past, so there is some hope!

Good luck in finding a job.

A mate of mine works for the HMRC (booooo etc etc) and the career service moves like an iceberg mate. You'll be sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back