Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, here is the problem. He is not here to replace lukaku. He is here to help him. Lukaku's replacement will be brought in the summer. He got what the team needs. He will not be the star. He will be the star's helper. You are demanding too much from a 10 million £ player.

With all due respect, you don't know anything about the managers plans now do you. I accept that some people get a little excited at the thought of a signing but I prefer to look at his career as a whole and it's not PL quality far from it.

Example? No one is gonna to sell you their important players in Jan. That Italian striker who we had linked with would cost about £20m and he does not even good at scoring.

Thats essentially Walsh's job mate. If it was my call the likes of Berahino, Dembele, Antonio etc. Would all be worthy punts. Belfodil seems like a poor mans Naismith and I was hoping we have moved away from those types of "tries hard but just really isnt good" players.

Oh you want the no BS filter?

But ok.

You are judging a lad based on his Wiki page and a few dodgy clips on youtube, you have decreed his 10m transfer a waste of time and money before he has even kicked a ball for us, its short sighted at best, at worst its festering on the lower reaches of acceptable human behaviour and shows deep seated anger issues, maybe from a lack of hugs as a child or maybe some childhood trauma.

Did he moan when we signed Kone and Niasse^_^?

Moshiri is spending money and some poster may moan. If Moshiri does not spend they would say he is a fraud. Never gonna be happy.

He's been a highly rated scout for over 10 years. You're talking absolute nonsense.

No mate, I'm being real, Even super steve can get things wrong you know. Like talking to excited school children. I refuse to fawn over someone just because they are linked with us, his stats are crap, his career has been crap ergo, not good enough for Everton.

I wasn't even arsed if we signed this guy or not initially now I proper want us to sign him so the people cryings head fall off when he turns out to be alright.

Thats essentially Walsh's job mate. If it was my call the likes of Berahino, Dembele, Antonio etc. Would all be worthy punts. Belfodil seems like a poor mans Naismith and I was hoping we have moved away from those types of "tries hard but just really isnt good" players.

You answer your own question mate. He chooses Belfodil. Let's see if it works out.

No mate, I'm being real, Even super steve can get things wrong you know. Like talking to excited school children. I refuse to fawn over someone just because they are linked with us, his stats are crap, his career has been crap ergo, not good enough for Everton.
So he has got something wrong on a player who has yet to play for us?. Because THATS the reality. Until the lad plays for us and proves he is what you say he is all you're doing is speculating. You're as bad as the people you're moaning at for defending our scouts and the manager.

I wasn't even arsed if we signed this guy or not initially now I proper want us to sign him so the people cryings head fall off when he turns out to be alright.

Standard GOT response to people with alternative views, wah wah wah, he's being negative wah wah wah...who's really the cryarse, ask yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back