2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really bothered if he comes back or not, appreciated his work rate but also,lost the ball too many times as well.
What I don’t won’t are loan deals with the likes of Danjuma, who was a twenty minute player at most and didn’t even make the most of his appearances when he did play. How much was wasted on his loan spell?
Think it's clear that Danjuma was the "club's" player, rather than Dyche's. Given how little he was used at times, even when there was no one else, showed Dyche didn't fancy him. At least with Harrison he has the work rate for Dyche, which is the bare minimum. Needed the numbers for the squad last year and I'd say it'll be worse this year so I don't think we could pass up on him in my opinion.

Think it's clear that Danjuma was the "club's" player, rather than Dyche's. Given how little he was used at times, even when there was no one else, showed Dyche didn't fancy him. At least with Harrison he has the work rate for Dyche, which is the bare minimum. Needed the numbers for the squad last year and I'd say it'll be worse this year so I don't think we could pass up on him in my opinion.
Dream scenario is Harrison replaces danjuma on the bench. And we get another right winger with pace in.

... There's a chance Villa come in for him, they're struggling a tad with FFP and need squad depth for Europe.

Emery wanted him last season didn't he? But didn't bother because he was injured.
Think that Villa ‘about face’ last season and the prospect of almost guaranteed starts with us would put him off them tbh. I would imagine the money would be same at both clubs.
Seems to like it here too.

So his loan clause just carries on while they are in the championship? Would deffo go for him again, people calling him terrible are being ludicrous, he is fine
All effort and no end product, just runs into people. I can live with another loan but we shouldn't be spending money on him, people forget he is a left sided player playing out of position, either move McNeil and play Harrison in his proper place and just sign an actual RW (Something we have needed for a number of seasons) Or instead of wasting time on playing Harrison out of position and just sign a RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back