Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Boring so far this morning compared to recent days.
I’m probably completely wrong but I just think if he genuinely preferred Ipswich he’d have signed for them by now.

I do not work for EFC's recruitment team mate.

I simply put my faith in them to identify targets and expect them to be backed in the market.

For years, the fans have bemoaned BK "interfering with transfers" "not letting the DOF do his job".

We finally have a situation where the DOF is identifying the right profile of player and there is no BK around to perform pantomime, yet those samecl bemoaning fans are happy for the club to restrict the DOF from doing his job. :Blink:
Should the fans fly a banner over goodison expressing their desire for Everton to pay the extra 2 million , you think that will make the difference?

Its obvious why he would choose Ipswich over Everton.
Clearly he has checked out the forums of the respective teams and noted that on his thread on Ipswich forum they have at least spelt his name correctly.

Its obvious why he would choose Ipswich over Everton.
Clearly he has checked out the forums of the respective teams and noted that on his thread on Ipswich forum they have at least spelt his name correctly.
I don't think he has time to look on the forums as his showboating agent is taking him to Germany for a.meeting with bayern Munich.. unfortunately they don't know about it like barca meeting

I do not work for EFC's recruitment team mate.

I simply put my faith in them to identify targets and expect them to be backed in the market.

For years, the fans have bemoaned BK "interfering with transfers" "not letting the DOF do his job".

We finally have a situation where the DOF is identifying the right profile of player and there is no BK around to perform pantomime, yet those samecl bemoaning fans are happy for the club to restrict the DOF from doing his job. :Blink:
The DOF’s job isn’t to bring players in at any cost.
It’s to find players and pay what he thinks they’re worth.
You think whoever is pulling the purse strings has any idea who these players are or how much they’re worth?

We might as well have kept Steve Walsh if we just wanted a DOF to throw all kinds of money at players.

You think whoever is pulling the purse strings has any idea who these players are or how much they’re worth?

We might as well have kept Steve Walsh if we just wanted a DOF to throw all kinds of money at players.
Speaking of Steve Walsh wasn't there a picture of him in Italy with a briefcase and shades like he was going splurge some funds on a series a player then nothing happened? 😆 did that occur or did I unsettlingly imagine it?

£2m - 1 finishing place in the league or 1/5 of Lewis Dobbin.

Its not the same as spending £45m on Siggurdsson.

Speaking of Steve Walsh wasn't there a picture of him in Italy with a briefcase and shades like he was going splurge some funds on a series a player then nothing happened? 😆 did that occur or did I unsettlingly imagine it?
The Delegation
IMG_0161.webp

Is this like when you wanted us to spend £90m on Zaha and Callum Wilson

Yet again, showing you lack any cognitive function when it comes to business.

Using that plucked figure you have pulled out, yes I would have preferred spending £90m on two players who would have had us top 8 alongside Richarlison up top than spend £90m on Tosun, Moise Kean & Alex Iwobi.

3 Turkeys.

….like Maupay and Beto :coffee:

When you're considering why Philogene may choose Ipswich over Everton - and I qualify this by stating that none of us know what is happening behind the scenes - its worth remembering that he left Villa solely because he wanted regular first-team football which weren't in a position to offer. It may simply be that although Everton are a more attractive proposition, Ipswich are offering him first team football. Given that was why he left Villa its also admirable that he's willing to back himself rather than sit on a bench and potentially waste a career. Again, I'm guessing here but it wouldn't surprise me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back