Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

So how does this work then? I understand they *have* to accept if Villa match the highest offer, but then why wouldn’t they anyway?

Does it mean they have to *only* accept Villa’s offer unless someone exceeds it? But then what happens if the player doesn’t want to go back? Transfer keeps getting messier.

Either way it feels like no chance Everton’s lower offer will work and if we’re not increasing we’re out of the race.

So how does this work then? I understand they *have* to accept if Villa match the highest offer, but then why wouldn’t they anyway?

Does it mean they have to *only* accept Villa’s offer unless someone exceeds it? But then what happens if the player doesn’t want to go back? Transfer keeps getting messier.

Either way it feels like no chance Everton’s lower offer will work and if we’re not increasing we’re out of the race.

This transfer is a circus. Decent player but we are best off out of this. Let Ipswich get their hopes up only to be dashed by Villa.

Clever from villa as the other clubs will now need to increase their bid and they get a higher % sell on fee.

Or they may genuinely want him back.
I thought this.
Is it a case of they know he has picked ourselves, who wont bid what Ipswich have offered, so have thrown a bid in there in hope we have to offer the same?

Or as you say, might just see an opportunity? If they have a 30% of the profit from the original sale they would only have to pay £14m

Personally it all looks far to messy, I'd move on to other targets

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back