Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

No I think that’s you.

1. We have a cash flow issue, whereas Ipswich don’t seeing as they’ve just landed a massive cash boost

2. The DoF will have a valuation what he believes the player is worth. Not some cringe lord from Widnes

And speaking of Moise Kean; this you mate:
View attachment 264058

The statement of a confused mind.

Ipswich may have more PSR leeway, however £2m is one league position. We would have finished last season higher without 2x points deductions and lost around £10m as a result. To suggest £2m will knock us into a points deduction is just silly talk, particularly when one or both of DCL/Onana will likely be gone by the 31st August.

A CL club with good recruitment seems to think a young starlet has a bright future (alongside other clubs) yet you do not think the club should pay an extra £2m, Whilst we have Jack Harrison (no disrespect to Jack) in his position offering not a lot in the final third.

You turn your nose up at players like Zaha & Wilson, who have/are playing Champions League football whilst we spend hundreds of millions of pounds on Tosuns, Iwobi's & Bolasies.

A man who understands football, understands better players equal's higher league positions, european qualification and higher revenue / sponsorships. Speculate to accumulate.

I never had you down as a happy clapper but the stuff you're coming out with is delusional/obtuse.

Thought this could happen. ;)
Still a few more twists and turns to go I suspect. Villa have already signed two in his position, are they serious?

The second line of Fab’s tweet is the significant part: now you need to outbid Villa. It’s probably in Villa / Hull / the player / the agent’s interest to ramp the price if everyone gets a piece. So that might be the game.

Suspect Ipswich are getting milked here. Happy with our approach and I imagine we’re not devoting too much more energy thinking about it.

The statement of a confused mind.

Ipswich may have more PSR leeway, however £2m is one league position. We would have finished last season higher without 2x points deductions and lost around £10m as a result. To suggest £2m will knock us into a points deduction is just silly talk, particularly when one or both of DCL/Onana will likely be gone by the 31st August.

A CL club with good recruitment seems to think a young starlet has a bright future (alongside other clubs) yet you do not think the club should pay an extra £2m, Whilst we have Jack Harrison (no disrespect to Jack) in his position offering not a lot in the final third.

You turn your nose up at players like Zaha & Wilson, who have/are playing Champions League football whilst we spend hundreds of millions of pounds on Tosuns, Iwobi's & Bolasies.

A man who understands football, understands better players equal's higher league positions, european qualification and higher revenue / sponsorships. Speculate to accumulate.

I never had you down as a happy clapper but the stuff you're coming out with is delusional/obtuse.
It’s got nothing to do with PSR you utter clown.

Its cash flow; there’s a massive difference.

So well done on waffling on like you actually think you know something, only to come out the other end looking silly yet again

Still a few more twists and turns to go I suspect. Villa have already signed two in his position, are they serious?

The second line of Fab’s tweet is the significant part: now you need to outbid Villa. It’s probably in Villa / Hull / the player / the agent’s interest to ramp the price if everyone gets a piece. So that might be the game.

Suspect Ipswich are getting milked here. Happy with our approach and I imagine we’re not devoting too much more energy thinking about it.

Already sold him for 5 mill, so he costs them what net 13 mill, a smidgeon more then Dobbin - they probably see the ability to make a profit on him and use him in the extended squad in a CL season.

I doubt he is going back to Villa, he left there to get game time and the one area they have lot's of options is out wide and they have signed another as part of the Luiz deal. He is a decent prospect but numbers wise he was far from the best wide player in the Championship. I agree with you mate, I think it's just gameplay now to push the price up and think we need to walk away from this, even if its just on the premise that his agent seems a right bell.

Hopefully Kev and co are working on some other targets and not mucking about with this nonsense.

seems to be complicated and straight forward at the same time.

There’s a small difference in the money offered between the clubs. We either raise ours or we don’t.

Player is apparently keen on every move at one point or another. He’ll either accept our offer or he won’t.

Either way, we should stay in the mix as it seems to be small margins but start to make proper in roads to other targets.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back