Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Best outcome here is that Ipswich overspend, contributing them getting a points deduction next time they are members of the PL in 2033/34. Please god just walk away. Maniacal amount of hype for someone that will play when Harrison is tired.

Unai Emery prioritising is the key take here for me, particularly because either Emery or Vidagany decided to sell less than 12 months ago. Some change of heart, right?

It’s got nothing to do with PSR you utter clown.

Its cash flow; there’s a massive difference.

So well done on waffling on like you actually think you know something, only to come out the other end looking silly yet again

Which The Friedkin Group can easily rectify. Which is what I said yesterday & you got upset about.

Already sold him for 5 mill, so he costs them what net 13 mill, a smidgeon more then Dobbin - they probably see the ability to make a profit on him and use him in the extended squad in a CL season.
Yeah I guess you could look at it as only 13m….but it’s 13m spent just to keep a player they already had. I think if it was us doing that sort of business (spending 20m on Simms or Cannon, say) it would be getting all sorts of stick.

They might not care about that of course so it could go ahead but it’s still fun to imagine the fume on here if we were doing the same thing.

Unai Emery prioritising is the key take here for me, particularly because either Emery or Vidagany decided to sell less than 12 months ago. Some change of heart, right?

[Manager x] is prioritising [player y] is such a classic meaningless transferspeak phrase.

He’s the only player we’ve ever wanted apart from 12 months ago when we had him and we didn’t.

Which The Friedkin Group can easily rectify. Which is what I said yesterday & you got upset about.

Clearly you are thick so let me attempt to explain for the benefit of everyone else reading on here - we won’t pay the extra £2m because our director of football feels that it exceeds our valuation of the player, not because we physically don’t have the money in the club.

I imagine Big Kev already has his next tricky winger to try and attract to the club with a Mars Bar and a pack of Monster Munch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back