2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was putting himself about a bit (with varying degrees of effectiveness) but currently not much more than a Davies. (I appreciate he is young in PL terms.)

Added. Thought it was poor of Dyche not to add Mills to the squad, unless he was injured.

Got to earn the right to dictate but him, Gueye and Iwobi didn't do that. Right now he's a Championship level player getting used to the top flight while recovering from an injury.

Thats why Id like to see him next to Onana.

Think they could make a good deep midfield pairing.

Gana doesnt have the ability on the ball and Iwobi is headless.

Garner was our best player 1st half and no worse than anyone else in the 2nd.

Thought he was putting himself about a bit (with varying degrees of effectiveness) but currently not much more than a Davies. (I appreciate he is young in PL terms.)

Added. Thought it was poor of Dyche not to add Mills to the squad, unless he was injured.

Agree with the first paragraph on the defensive side...but on the ball hes clearly our best midfielder.

Very poor not to have Mills on the bench.

So with me saying Doucoure is our main scoring threat I wouldn't consider Maupay but Mina at right back wouldn't hurt us with the absence of Coleman
Sure, he's doing quite well recently even if he misses the occasional easy chance.

Dyche will consider Maupay.

Mina at right back is a terrible shout but something Dyche would definitely do.

We have a good enough right back at the club but Dyche favours "experience" so it doesn't matter.

What I meant wasn't that you're wrong, it's that Dyche will do something mental for no reason anyway when given a "tough decision".

Sure, he's doing quite well recently even if he misses the occasional easy chance.

Dyche will consider Maupay.

Mina at right back is a terrible shout but something Dyche would definitely do.

We have a good enough right back at the club but Dyche favours "experience" so it doesn't matter.

What I meant wasn't that you're wrong, it's that Dyche will do something mental for no reason anyway when given a "tough decision".
Not suited at right back but the state of Godfrey and Holgate suggests it wouldn't hurt us that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back