2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should have come on for Sigg on the hour, he would have exposed the space as Leeds pushed on.
Yeh I agree. I think siggy ran forever today and suites the position in the first half. Did a good job but inevitably tired. Rodriguez works a lot harder defensively than he's recognised for and could have done the job for the last 20 mins with the added threat of a defence splitting pass on the counter.

But then again we won...

Are we doing "maybe James isn't good?" again tonight? I'll remind everyone we're probably watching Spurs play Rotherham or Wednesday if James isn't in the side for the third round. Among other things.

This forum goes from he is too good for us and he is leaving to he is not good enough to start in 1 match in which he didn't play

Gotto love it lol

James is our best player, by a country mile, his fitness needs to be managed and over playing him will break him. Trust in Carlo to know in which games to rest him. I hope he plays against Man. U. but I would not be surprised if Carlo keeps him fresh for Spurs.
Totally agree mate.
James is a great player and Carlo knows better than anyone how to utilise him.

Obvious he suits certain games over others. Last night probably wasn't one of those games, as others have said.

Still love him like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back