2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it strange though that ,according to the Echo , James watched the game at home in Formby .Too tired to get down to Goodison ?
Merseyrail only every 20 minutes and not sure if the Soccerbus was running, so the possibility of walking from Bank Hall was the final straw I heard.....

....this may or may not be true.

Everybody loves a stupid rumour about James. Remember that game over Christmas when everyone was saying he was in Colombia and then got named in the starting line up out the blue?
He’s an injury prone player who’s managed about 25 games this season which is about what he’s averaged most seasons, it’s surely what we all expected when he signed!

You don’t build talent around him? You don’t improve the squad? You don’t give him options?

Logic, ease the expectancy on him, purchase other creative outlets and you’ll get more game time and more (and he already produces more than enough) from James.

Bring back Mark Pembridge he’d give you 38 games a season. Utter garbage, but plays a lot.
Bring back Steven or Sheedy, class and good value. Using Pembridge is daft. The best players go more than the extra mile. Much as he gets on my nerves, Ronaldo has worked his backside off to stay in shape, turns up and plays.
Good as James can be he does not appear to have the same attitude.

I've no issue with him being fatigued really.

But the fact he couldn't be arsed to turn up to the first match with fans in an age, with kids going excited to even see him wave at the end, really stinks.

It smacks of Billy Big Bollocks stuff and that doesn't sit well with me.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that but also, no one has any idea what's happening at training.
He got hooked against Sheffield, Ancelotti probably took a look at him in training and figured he looked tired and decided to give him a rest before the city game. A calculated risk.
I just don't think he's picking and choosing when to play for Everton out of laziness.
I don't think even the players or coaches know what's happening in training. We constantly look like a team that had just met each other 20 minutes before each match.

Colombia has officially LOST the Copa America due to civil unrest. I doubt James even bothers with the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.