2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carvani was brought in to bring the numbers up in a area we’re they we’re lacking. Rodriguez was brought inn to be our best player.

Wasn't a game I'd have selected him for this week anyway. Would have liked him as a sub mind you.

Have to make sure he is fully committed for next year or he should be moved on.

I was under no illusion about his fitness.

Always felt getting 20 odd games a season would be a result.

Understand he can't play games in quick succession.

Laughed off talk of him not fancying some games.

Assumed Ancelotti saying he was tired, meant fatigue/calf issues.

But even I'm starting to wonder - if he starts in the Copa America...

A big problem at this club is attitude.

We can't be paying players a massive wedge for them to play when they can be arsed/prioritise international football.

Carlo On James and the Copa America​

I think the Copa America is in his mind when the season finishes. Unfortunately in this last period he was not fit, he had a problem that didn't allow him to play regularly. That's it. Now he has to be focused for the Copa America.

I think the Copa America is in his mind when the season finishes. Unfortunately in this last period he was not fit, he had a problem that didn't allow him to play regularly. That's it. Now he has to be focused for the Copa America.

Bin him off.

We can't all universally criticise the attitude of the players, and then defend that.

There is definitely no issue with his calf. Ancelotti is basically admitting as much. He's telling the cover story and then undermining it the next sentence.

Can't be kept at the club now, have to get rid and it saddens me massively that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.