2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Colombia pay his wages now, do they? Or is it Everton still? Have absolutely loved him here and think he is a phenomenal player but he is the very definition of a luxury we can’t afford. A senior player picking and choosing his matches is not the best example for a set of players who have a questionable attitude to say the least. Would be happy to see him let go and his wages freed up for players who actually fancy stepping on the pitch now and again.

Ok guys, so shall we go back to Dowell, depend on Siggy? Or maybe sign another Klassen as the creative force in our team? Asking for a friend.

All we need is a regular midfield and defence around him, and then another direct, pacy attacking option, or a different RW option who can be alternating with him. It won't be a massive change in tactics, but it's also good if we change formation and style for different teams and are flexible enough to have 2 - 3 options for our style of play.
He did an interview the other day saying that he doesn’t want to play too old and that retirement won’t be far off. I don’t think he’s arsed about club football anymore and he’s at us as a favour to Ancelotti who will give him an easy ride to try and finish on a high with Columbia.

I think a lot of those things we said were “just the Madrid media” may well, as it turns out be true

Final game of the season and we still have a small chance of qualifying for Europe if we get a result and really need our best players and Carlo and James are hoping our best player will be fit for Copa America. Couldn't make it up tbh. Attitude throughout the whole club stinks.

Lost any benefit of doubt I gave at every turn there.

We'd be absolute mugs to renew his deal.
I've kind of suspected for a while that he was saving himself for the summer tournament but this pretty much suggests that it's true.

It's a pretty simple one for me though. He needs to be asked if he is fully committed to the team next season and he has to be available as often as possible, even if that is in the last half hour of matches as a sub. If he is not committed then move him on. We have enough poor attitudes in the squad and it sends a bad example to the rest if he is taking games off due to tiredness.

Status
Not open for further replies.