Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so I know we’re in the bargain basement and I know we’re crap and that will reflect in the players we are signing. But a 3 year deal for Kenny and a 5 year deal for a player who’s on his last payday doesn’t exactly point to us learning from mistakes that put us on the bargain bin in the first place.

Right so I know we’re in the bargain basement and I know we’re crap and that will reflect in the players we are signing. But a 3 year deal for Kenny and a 5 year deal for a player who’s on his last payday doesn’t exactly point to us learning from mistakes that put us on the bargain bin in the first place.
“Hi Fabian do you fancy keeping the physio busy for another two years”

I've got my reservations on this, he could be just what we want or he could be another Michael Keane. Either way a penny more than 90kpw or anything over 3 years we should walk away. We really need to learn from our mistakes.

Not sure I understand the drama of this 90k per week supposed offer. He is a FREE agent, so it costs us nothing up front.
Would the doomsayers be happier if we paid £8 Million for him and he was on 40k a week?
On a 3-year contract, the outlay would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.