January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look that one up. It was in the French Cup against a 7th tier team apparently.

He's never really caught on in a top flight league - Ligue 1, EPL, La Liga, none of them. He's ripped it up in Russian, though!
Top Scorer in the Russian League?
Sounds ACE!

What could go wrong?
Get him signed up Samuel!

323698.png

Saqhiri is rapid isn't he? i remember he use to be really quick.

I always thought he was rapid too... but I don't watch much football other than Everton games... so he was probably playing against Williams,baines and jags when I seen him play... which would fit the idea that he looked rapid when he's actually just average

Yes mush Deeney and Walcott are a better option than all them right now. In my humble opinion.
Incorrect.

Don't get me wrong, I like Walcott, but he's going to cost 30M, he'll have no value at the end of his deal, and he's not THAT much better than Lookman, Bolaisse, or Henry. Lookman and Henry have serious upside and are only getting better. Just don't think it's a wise buy.

Deeney stinks, man. If we are getting a CF at age 29, he's gotta be a lot better than Troy. I'd rather play DCL or Niasse.
Correct.

Walcott and Deeney on frees? Yeah, ok.
Walcott and Deeney for £5m to £10m each... probably worth the complete lack of long-term recouping of fees.
Walcott and Deeney for their likely fees of around £40m combined? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA no mate.

Incorrect.

Correct.

Walcott and Deeney on frees? Yeah, ok.
Walcott and Deeney for £5m to £10m each... probably worth the complete lack of long-term recouping of fees.
Walcott and Deeney for their likely fees of around £40m combined? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA no mate.
Bit excited there mush?

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back