January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyang, David Luiz and I think I remember a link with Arsenal's Sanchez a month or so ago. Imagine the scenes if any or all of those 3 came to Ebepton.
Of course, I know we'll end up with bench fodder from clubs below us.

Apparently we've just taken a 13.5 million loan from Santander secured against an instalment payment from Man City next summer in respect of John Stones. We've taken a hit on Barkley. I admire everybody's optimism but we don't appear flush with money particularly considering how much we've wasted in the last 12 months.

Welcome to Everton Football Club.

s-l300.jpg

Apparently we've just taken a 13.5 million loan from Santander secured against an instalment payment from Man City next summer in respect of John Stones. We've taken a hit on Barkley. I admire everybody's optimism but we don't appear flush with money particularly considering how much we've wasted in the last 12 months.
if we buy smart, that's not a bad thing.

Apparently we've just taken a 13.5 million loan from Santander secured against an instalment payment from Man City next summer in respect of John Stones.
We could afford another Niasse with that sort of money.

Think of it.

TWO Niasse's up front

*self bans* self beds*

Klavan is 32. Alex Manninger was abar 40. Think Matip was 25 when he signed. Wijnaldum was 26. Salah is 25.

5 of 13.

It's actually two, Klavan and Manniger.

Klavan was 30, he's the exception - although they had injuries and needed someone. Matip was 24. Wijnaldum was 25. Manniger was a 1 year deal so think that's a bit strange, too, but fair. Salah had probably just turned 25. Robertson was 23. Ox was 23. Solanke 20. Karius 23. Alexander-Arnold 17. Mane 24.

Don't see N'Zonzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.